Corporate leaders, politicians. Kids can’t vote, adults elect them.

Hit me up Jans ex

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2022 at 7:01 PM, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Upon further review, there is nothing cringe about these lyrics. They are not fighting for the right for children to vote. I do not believe any member of blink-182 ever believed that or tried to convey that message. It simply closes the loop and makes point that “if we’re fucked up, you’re to blame.” And it’s true, when we talk about children and school shootings and everything else in between, that’s a bi-product of the world the adults created. Tom DeLonge is a messiah. Show me your tits 

You accuse me of trolling because I like Kings of the Weekend, but then you make this post? This is some of the dumbest, plainly obvious shit I’ve ever seen. Must be trolling. Quit farting around Diddy, you’re shootin out cum bubbles everywhere 🫧

11 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

You accuse me of trolling because I like Kings of the Weekend, but then you make this post? This is some of the dumbest, plainly obvious shit I’ve ever seen. Must be trolling. Quit farting around Diddy, you’re shootin out cum bubbles everywhere 🫧

The difference is I don’t make the same post day after day after day like a child begging for their mother’s attention. I know your mother neglected you a lot in your earlier years while I was giving her that Diddy Dick, but it’s time for you to move on and heal from the past 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

The difference is I don’t make the same post day after day after day like a child begging for their mother’s attention. I know your mother neglected you a lot in your earlier years while I was giving her that Diddy Dick, but it’s time for you to move on and heal from the past 

Haven’t you repeated mom jokes for every rebuttal you’ve made? Seems a bit hypocritical here Diddy Boy. 

3 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Haven’t you repeated mom jokes for every rebuttal you’ve made? Seems a bit hypocritical here Diddy Boy. 

I’m not being hypocritical and you are being weird and annoying for no reason. That being said it was just brought to my attention that your mom passed away recently, I did not know that. I’m very sorry to hear that you lost your Mom and I won’t make any more mom jokes, I wouldn’t have if I had known. I’m sorry for that 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

I’m not being hypocritical and you are being weird and annoying for no reason. That being said it was just brought to my attention that your mom passed away recently, I did not know that. I’m very sorry to hear that you lost your Mom and I won’t make any more mom jokes, I wouldn’t have if I had known. I’m sorry for that 

Dude I don’t care that you made mom jokes and my mom passed away, I don’t want preferential treatment, that’s dumb. But you can’t say I repeat the same lame KotW jokes while in the same breath repeating the same lame mom-related comebacks. 

• Crab 1

14 minutes ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Dude I don’t care that you made mom jokes and my mom passed away, I don’t want preferential treatment, that’s dumb. But you can’t say I repeat the same lame KotW jokes while in the same breath repeating the same lame mom-related comebacks. 

Not even close to the same. Go find repeated posts I made that are mom jokes, let alone the same mom jokes over and over. Give it up dude, it wasn’t even funny the first time, I’m sorry 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

Not even close to the same. Go find repeated posts I made that are mom jokes, let alone the same mom jokes over and over. Give it up dude, it wasn’t even funny the first time, I’m sorry 

I’m not trying to be funny though 🤷‍♂️. I just like a song about enjoying the weekend.

1 minute ago, Iced_Fappuccino said:

But you already admitted it was a joke in your comment above. I win. 

Yeah I was using your label on them for ease of reference. There is nothing funny about my love for the song, IMO. I really don’t know why you’re so bothered by someone posting about how they enjoy a song on a message board for the band that wrote said song. Do you also go on a Green Day message board and start berating people who praise American Idiot? Weird takes, man. 

1 minute ago, Slave of the Week Day said:

Yeah I was using your label on them for ease of reference. There is nothing funny about my love for the song, IMO. I really don’t know why you’re so bothered by someone posting about how they enjoy a song on a message board for the band that wrote said song. Do you also go on a Green Day message board and start berating people who praise American Idiot? Weird takes, man. 

Right, because KOTW is blink’s American Idiot. You really should think things through a little bit longer 

• Like 1

I regret not going to Vegas for the Kings of the Weekend residency. Wish it would have been somewhere better than the The Palms, but would still have been cool to see.

That California era was magic. Probably their last relevant run with popular music honestly

• Like 1