Sign in to follow this  
Dedicated

Say Anything - Say Anything (Official Topic)

In the process of listening...I like it so far.  Max always writes the best lyrics.

If I had to rate them...:    ...IARB>say anything>baseball>idotg

I almost didn't listen to this because I disliked idotg so much, but this is better. =]

whooooa thats crazy talk. IDOTG has some of his most intense brutally honest lyrics to date.

I don't know...I like the lyrics in IDOTG too, but for some reason I can't get into that album as much. I understand why everyone likes it but to me a lot of the songs on that album sounded too similar. 

I've said it before I'll say it again, this album is amazing. Maybe my favourite of the year. I can't get enough of Cemetery. and Ahh...men. And Do Better. And Mara and Me. FUCKFUCKFUCK its so good.

I dunno. I've listened the entire CD like 3 times now and I just can't get into it. There's nothing that really draws me to it and makes me want to listen to it. Maybe it will grow on me?

I dunno. I've listened the entire CD like 3 times now and I just can't get into it. There's nothing that really draws me to it and makes me want to listen to it. Maybe it will grow on me?

keep trying. it took me like 7 or 8 listens but now i love it

if you don't like it, you don't like it. you don't have to force it on yourself.

i loved it first listen

crush'd, eloise and ahh men, probably due to the fact that i've been jamming these since they've come out.

hate everyone is still my least favorite track.

Cemetary is hands down my favourite song of the year. No contest. The lyrics are simply beautiful.

It is really good, I still think Ahh..men is my favorite its just such a great song.

yeah im pretty much addicted to this album. i honestly didn't expect it to be as amazing as it is. but wow, it's great!

Guest GrandpaReefer

exactly. the first few listens i always downgrade the album just because i always expect another "...is a real boy"

but once i get past there will never be another album like that, i start to love it. i wish it wasn't so "sherri" though.

if you don't like it, you don't like it. you don't have to force it on yourself.

i loved it first listen

crush'd, eloise and ahh men, probably due to the fact that i've been jamming these since they've come out.

hate everyone is still my least favorite track.

i didnt mean force yourself to like it. i just meant don't write it off right away cause its not is a real boy, try to get into it. if you still dont like it then you dont like it. but for me, if i didnt give it a bunch of tries i wouldnt love it as much as i do now

and Sashman i agree, cemetery is my favorite track off of the album, closely followed by ahh... men

I've decided to dislike crush'd after hearing every other song. I liked it when I saw them cause I was hammered. Now it's just like "wait...max wrote this? eh."

I think "Ahh, Men" is the best song they've ever written.

Ok, I'm really starting to like this now.

"Less Cute" and "Death For My Birthday" are my favourites

exactly. the first few listens i always downgrade the album just because i always expect another "...is a real boy"

but once i get past there will never be another album like that, i start to love it. i wish it wasn't so "sherri" though.

yeah definitely agree with that.

sherri is his wife . .er soon to be wife right?

Wife. They've been married since April of this year.

Can you blame him writing a lot of songs about her? He's obviously in love and she's a beautiful woman.

Wife. They've been married since April of this year.

Can you blame him writing a lot of songs about her? He's obviously in love and she's a beautiful woman.