Sign in to follow this  
Dedicated

Say Anything - Say Anything (Official Topic)

I doubt a line-up change. For one, who would get their fans anticipating something like that? Also, label changes is plausible, but seems a little strange to intice fans about as well.

Guest GrandpaReefer

if say anything gets dropped from a major label, so should every other fucking band out there.  i guess people dont recognize talent and put their money in it, they just go for whatever the fuck they can sell to 12 year old and Max doesn't appeal to them besides "wow, i can get sexual too"

if thats true then fuck them in the ass, hopefully they go back to doghouse. i'd die for a say anything/you, me, and everyone we know tour.

Guest GrandpaReefer

hahaha i love you monga. i wish i could get a song shop for that exact reason ;)

p.s. one of the guitarists from Say Anything posted that there are no line up changes lol. running out of ideas, label change seems to be the best one so far that they haven't denied. tis a shame.

Guest GrandpaReefer

ah true, he has been saying shit about putting out a "rarities box set". thatd be sick

ah true, he has been saying shit about putting out a "rarities box set". thatd be sick

It would be.

Also, they're making something more artistic. Which I fine awesome. I don't care about making ...is a real boy 2, because bands never ever re-create their debuts sucessfully. So i'd rather them try something fresh and different, and not pander to the fans.

From twitter...

maxbemis

Ps yes what I mentioned before is a real record, it'll be ten bucks and you'll only be able to get at shows on this tour! about 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

maxbemis

Releasing it under the name "Max Bemis and the Painful Splits" about 18 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

maxbemis

Announce:Im recording a 10 song TOUR EXCLUSIVE record of brand new songs by me. Lofi fun postpunk. I'll be selling it on this upcomin' tour

From twitter...

maxbemis

Ps yes what I mentioned before is a real record, it'll be ten bucks and you'll only be able to get at shows on this tour! about 15 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

maxbemis

Releasing it under the name "Max Bemis and the Painful Splits" about 18 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

maxbemis

Announce:Im recording a 10 song TOUR EXCLUSIVE record of brand new songs by me. Lofi fun postpunk. I'll be selling it on this upcomin' tour

i want one quite badly.