Jump to content
 

New blink album, Tom returning?


Ghent
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I can’t play chess but I’ll whoop anybody’s ass in Connect 4! What’s funny is I’ve been playing this with my gf for a while now and I just saw Travis posted himself playing it with that Kardashian chick. I guess great drummers think alike 

And that thinking is slow and foggy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I can’t play chess but I’ll whoop anybody’s ass in Connect 4! What’s funny is I’ve been playing this with my gf for a while now and I just saw Travis posted himself playing it with that Kardashian chick. I guess great drummers think alike 

throw down bitch, connect 4 during our pot call for the undisputed middleweight 182online championship of the world.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Depf said:

throw down bitch, connect 4 during our pot call for the undisputed middleweight 182online championship of the world.

Let’s goooooooo!!!! It’s on son!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Let’s goooooooo!!!! It’s on son!

I'll make 160lbs easily, if clean the grime under the nails. We could agree on super middleweight if we don't wanna stab our toes.

Edit: coming in at 172lbs. Heres some girl feet in stockings

 

063_Feet_Feet.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Depf said:

I'll make 160lbs easily, if clean the grime under the nails. We could agree on super middleweight if we don't wanna stab our toes 

IMG-20210713-WA0012.jpg

Lol I won’t be anywhere near 160 chief! I stay around 180, 175 if I’m lucky. But fear none, I can assure you that the extra pounds I have on you are not coming from lean body mass haha

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...