Jump to content
 

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - general discussion


Recommended Posts

bLBnpKE.png

Use this thread to complain about the tournament and continue arguments from individual battle threads after they get locked.

Full list of bands in case you don't want to zoom in on the above image...
 

Spoiler
  1. Sum 41
  2. New Found Glory
  3. Descendents
  4. Ramones
  5. Screeching Weasel
  6. The Offspring
  7. NOFX
  8. Alkaline Trio
  9. Saves the Day
  10. Rancid
  11. My Chemical Romance
  12. Motion City Soundtrack
  13. Taking Back Sunday
  14. Yellowcard
  15. Lagwagon
  16. MxPx
  17. Fall Out Boy
  18. All Time Low
  19. The Story So Far
  20. Say Anything
  21. The Queers
  22. Sugarcult
  23. Paramore
  24. Neck Deep
  25. Machine Gun Kelly
  26. Simple Plan
  27. The Mr. T Experience
  28. The Wonder Years
  29. Fenix TX
  30. Brand New
  31. Good Charlotte
  32. Jawbreaker

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be real, someone off the street wouldn't even know what pop punk is so you would just say that you listen to punk rock music.

We need to do more of these battles. They’re good fun. Do a big battle of the bands including the Beatles, nirvana, Queen, REM etc  Yeah I’ll smash my house up when Oasis lose to Nickelback

Use this thread to complain about the tournament and continue arguments from individual battle threads after they get locked. Full list of bands in case you don't want to zoom in on the above ima

Hang on.

Green day not in the top 32 poppunk bands? you guys are supposed to put the bathsalts in hot water, not snort them

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Depf said:

Hang on.

Green day not in the top 32 poppunk bands? you guys are supposed to put the bathsalts in hot water, not snort them

Oops, I meant to address that in the first post.

Green Day was easily number 1 (once blink was removed), so we thought it'd be more competitive to leave them out. I think even people who don't like Green Day can, for the most part, accept that they would be at or near the top of the list.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Oops, I meant to address that in the first post.

Green Day was easily number 1 (once blink was removed), so we thought it'd be more competitive to leave them out. I think even people who don't like Green Day can, for the most part, accept that they would be at or near the top of the list.

ah ok, that makes sense. I thought I needed my glasses or something. thanks for clarifying

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What are your thoughts on shadow-banning both Speedo and Feeling_This all at once, so they continue posting, but only they can see it, and then just think no one is responding.  You can even asign bots to 'fake like' their posts to further the madness.

It's pure evil, I've always wanted to do this. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

What are your thoughts on shadow-banning both Speedo and Feeling_This all at once, so they continue posting, but only they can see it, and then just think no one is responding.  You can even asign bots to 'fake like' their posts to further the madness.

It's pure evil, I've always wanted to do this. 

You just asking anyone?

Honestly, if they went through all that trouble to do something like that, I'd be pretty fucking stoked on myself. It'd definitely be a win, lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2016 at 6:29 PM, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Walmart doesn't carry clear Aloe anyway, only dyed.  

Just so you know, I checked recently, they still carry it. Target does too ... and Walgreens, CVS, Costco has a big tub of it ... HEB ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Just so you know, I checked recently, they still carry it. Target does too ... and Walgreens, CVS, Costco has a big tub of it ... HEB ...

Yeah, a lot of cleansing products have improved since the pandemic.  Not much of a story here..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Yeah, a lot of cleansing products have improved since the pandemic.  Not much of a story here..

Fucking what?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

If socks kill Jawbreaker’s vote. I will do a Trump. I’m already perpetuating the myth 

I'm wearing Fred Perry as we speak. I stand back and stand by.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Depf said:

I'm wearing Fred Perry as we speak. I stand back and stand by.

I always enjoyed a good polo, sucks you can't wear them anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel very uneasy that neither goldfinger nor zebrahead made the cut here. Or bowling for soup. Or even man overboard. 

Oh well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Fucking what?!

What I'm saying is that they didn't have clear aloe products at the supermarkets or walmarts prior to the pandemic, they've added this since.

Also, stop trying to change the attention onto me.  You're about to get shadow-banned.  According to inside sources.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Depf said:

I feel very uneasy that neither goldfinger nor zebrahead made the cut here. Or bowling for soup. Or even man overboard. 

Oh well.

I'm actually pretty thankful for that ... surprised no Guttetmouth though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slevin Seconds said:

I always enjoyed a good polo, sucks you can't wear them anymore.

why would that be?! I wear 90% polos. Its what you're supposed to do as a east euro in a rusty BMW.

Don't give me any "oh thats so last season".

Its timeless. Its comfy , elegant and highlights the chest and shoulders. It's saying "look i dress formally but I'm cool and athletic and can punch like a mule kicks"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...