Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Semifinals - (2) New Found Glory vs (3) Descendents  

33 members have voted

1. 1. New Found Glory vs Descendents

• (2) New Found Glory
    • (3) Descendents

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/28/21 at 07:30 PM

2 minutes ago, 120 Years of Senating said:

Then why the god damn strapons?!

Oh, I was talking about facesitting, specifically.

Lesbian sex with a strap-on certainly can be viewed from a patriarchal lens, if one is so inclined.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean, I stopped reading the last few pages but I wouldn't be surprised if this kink came up.

Eurgh.  Face sitting is great, lesbian sex without toys is great, lesbian sex with toys is great, straight sex, gay sex, BDSM sex is all great between consenting adults. Sex is great, fuck a

This is fucking stupid, man! I can't believe you'd have sex with your own grandfather! I mean, you guys are related! What's he gonna do? Take out his false teeth and just leave them on the side of you

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

There's no need to put it in a patriarchal context when there are no dudes involved.

So if a dude lets his chic sit on his face : is that the same as standing up for the women in the emirates? You kinda implied it was and now I fear I'll become a righteous martyr with many responsibilities like you, when all i wanna be is this boards deviant joo/fat mike. I just don't have the courage to call a chic a lesbian if she wants to whip her mans butt. I'm too aware of how good I have it and what activism means to tackle the urgent task of whatever you do.

also,please stop keeping me from watching the fight.

duty_calls.png

6 minutes ago, Depf said:

So if a dude lets his chic sit on his face : is that the same as standing up for the women in the emirates?

Only if she's on her period.

14 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Only if she's on her period.

Oh!

I like you better this way.

What about you know,  after menopause? Can we substitute blood with bush?

8 minutes ago, Depf said:

Oh!

I like you better this way.

What about you know,  after menopause? Can we substitute blood with bush?

No, because there has to be a lot of pubic hair regardless of age.

There's no direct substitute for menstrual blood post-menopause, you'd just have to add another element to your submissiveness.

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

No, because there has to be a lot of pubic hair regardless of age.

There's no direct substitute for menstrual blood post-menopause, you'd just have to add another element to your submissiveness.

Oh fuck that. The heated floors and running around barefoot already puts enough hair in my mouth.  ruined the whole thing. Eating out a all natural chic is basically the same as sticking your nose up your grandpas ass. only you get a speech about football wage gaps instead of 20€ hush money.

1 hour ago, Depf said:

Eating out a all natural chic is basically the same as sticking your nose up your grandpas ass.

This is fucking stupid, man! I can't believe you'd have sex with your own grandfather! I mean, you guys are related! What's he gonna do? Take out his false teeth and just leave them on the side of your bed? Man, you like to fuck him in the butt and then have everyone come in and watch and masturbate and cum all over the place! This is stupid! I hate you all! I'm not even gonna have sex with my mom tonight, man, this is stupid! I hate you!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Eurgh. 

Face sitting is great, lesbian sex without toys is great, lesbian sex with toys is great, straight sex, gay sex, BDSM sex is all great between consenting adults.

Sex is great, fuck all rules and labels in between, all Hail pleasure in all it's forms. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Holy shit- if anyone was to ask why I adore blink 182 online. I would whip up these 13 pages of bodacious sauce. This thread is like crack to me.

butt crack

182% voyeur  

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Holy shit- if anyone was to ask why I adore blink 182 online. I would whip up these 13 pages of bodacious sauce. This thread is like crack to me.

butt crack

182% voyeur  

This really is the best part about the boards. 10+ page long convos form out of nowhere that relate nothing to the initial thread.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kay said:

Sex is great, fuck all rules and labels in between, all Hail pleasure in all it's forms. 

Sex is basically like pizza or blink. Even when its not so great it's still quite good.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

This really is the best part about the boards. 10+ page long convos form out of nowhere that relate nothing to the initial thread.

Hahaha, exactly - spirals out of control until you’re on a tangent as far away as Saturn. Truly glorious sir. We wouldn’t  have it any other way 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Depf said:

Sex is basically like pizza or blink. Even when its not so great it's still quite good.

This is spot on. 

8 hours ago, Depf said:

Oh fuck that. The heated floors and running around barefoot already puts enough hair in my mouth.  ruined the whole thing. Eating out a all natural chic is basically the same as sticking your nose up your grandpas ass. only you get a speech about football wage gaps instead of 20€ hush money.

I guess you don't care about women in the Middle East then.

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

I guess you don't care about women in the Middle East then.

I only care about my own wives/cousins

• Haha 1