Kroq right now

Aria

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Lycanthrope hasn't been too widespread to most, Mainly us Blink fans know about it. So hopefully this will interest some more people.

So you mean, you made it up? Real Reliable.

Please state where I said that? I wasn't anwsering the rumor question, BTW, Rumor = E-Mail. By all means, You can get all your hopes up with everyone else. I am letting you know that Lycanthrope will be the song played, IF, A song is even played.

Also, Can someone PLEASE show me where Mark, Or any of the others in the band have openly stated that the single will be called "When Your Heart Stops Beating"?

THEY're SHOOTING THE VIDEO FOR IT TOMORROW! Are you that fucking IGNORANT?

Ok, I am aware they're shooting the video, What I asked was,  an someone PLEASE show me where Mark, Or any of the others in the band have openly stated that the single will be called "When Your Heart Stops Beating"?

Try and stick to the question in your next reply.

"Hoppus said there will be 11 songs on When Your Heart Stops Beating — due November 14, according to Interscope — including the title track (which is shaping up to be the first single), "Little Death," "Chapter 13" (a "straight-up spastic tune," according to Barker) and "No It Isn't," a song that leaked earlier this year and created quite a stir because it seemed to address the Blink situation head-on."

source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1539065/08212006/id_2390015.jhtml

THANK YOU! Was that so hard Awardude? Now, Let's see when the single is released what the title is.

So from the looks of that    not to state the obvious already... the name of the CD is WYHSB and the first single will be "little death"..

no, read more carefully,

"including the title track (which is shaping up to be the first single)" and then it lists other songs on the album

yes yes... your all correct and i am left an idiot

im pretty sure it wont be Lycanthrope, why would he post a bulletin and have all these ppl waiting to hear a song that he knows everyone has heard?

and i hope lycanthrope isnt going to be the first single b/c that song is like 3/5 not really good enough for a single

and if it's NOT a single then it would be even more pointless to play the song