What's your rig? - Master Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

from here on out, no more "post your rig", "what's your rig", "what are you running" threads. i know i've started my fair share, but this is going to be it. anyways, post your rig in here and as y

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I know you love Teles, but your Gibsons look like badass. Did you get a custom pickguard for the SG?

Well I traded the Orange for a new amp...    Mesa Boogie Mk1 Road King. Fuck yeah this is a complicated amp.  

Posted Images

Are the tiny/dark terror ones outside your range? They're good. I like Vox but its mostly not as good as Orange/Mesa for punk

I was looking for something more in the $300 to $400 range, but I could save up a little longer for one of those. Which would you suggest for mostly punk stuff?

I'd try save some more to be honest...get a good tube amp and you'll never really need to upgrade again. Lately I'm liking the rectifiers, Egnater Rebel and the Tiny/Dual Terror. The dark one is more metal/grungy. I'm after heads though since I have a few cabs, you could probably save some money getting a combo instead but I haven't really looked into them...

Be careful but buying second hand is a really good idea. You can get some awesome amps for less than half new price sometimes

8915_blackstar_ht5_head__79028_zoom.jpg

I have that amp. The clean tone is surprisingly nice for a tiny amp but the distortion...man not good, I'll probably trade it in soon haha. I bought it back when I didn't really care about trying before buying and learned my lesson

Heard good things about their high end stuff though

We used a high-end combo. You should try that one next time you go to the music store. Its got a setting that has a Marshall-esque sound and then another that's a more modern clean cut distortion. It was real nice.

absolutely! its a 2013, and i couldnt believe the quality/condition it was in. it feels like it was just made right in front of me haha. i highly suggest you guys check out the site www.reverb.com. its craigslist/ebay for just gear. i got it off of there. be careful though, i scroll through the app on my phone all the time and want to buy everything lol.

Bennett, I am so jealous of your rig....

i love it!!

• 2 weeks later...