The blink 182 general discussion topic

Ari

Only Tom would preach about “Love” and staying together for the kids while breaking up his band and marriage...dudes a douche canoe who can’t perform live for the life of him...honestly not sure id wanna see him live with blink anymore..and studio album? What’s he gonna do, call in Ilan Rubin to record guitars while he filters his voice through 73 computers?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

MGK won't even get to the end of the summer if he keeps smashing champagne glasses on his head at this rhythm

As long as he makes it through tonight.  I’m on my way to see him right now!

Was going through one of the sticker strat sections and found this old pic. To most, you'll have no clue as to what that sticker on Scott's bass drum is, but my mind is blown

scottsrh.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted here, but a video of Scott Raynor playing Carousel with some randoms. Maybe one day I will be able to jam a blink song with Scott. Speedo is this you? 

Wearing a blink shirt at the mgk concert representing all the old heads 

Edit: Show was great.  Avril was rocking and the crowd was loving her.  Sold out 20k+. It turns out that, despite all the hate he gets, theres a lot of people that like that guy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scoobs said:

Edit: Show was great.  Avril was rocking and the crowd was loving her.  Sold out 20k+. It turns out that, despite all the hate he gets, theres a lot of people that like that guy.

Shocking that a group of mostly 30-something blink fans aren't representative of music fans as a whole.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Shocking that a group of mostly 30-something blink fans aren't representative of music fans as a whole.

I actually am shocked that he can sell that many tickets, that’s no small feat. I guess paying for all the ads and tabloids worked out.  Good for him tho and glad scoobs had fun 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Lol it wasn’t a commentary on this forum, more the hate mgk gets on the internet in general.  

13 hours ago, scoobs said:

How many in the audience looked old enough to buy alcohol?