Jump to content
 

Recommended Posts

This is one of my favourite bootlegs. One of the last shows with Scott. You can see Travis standing off to the side of the stage in some shots. Lots of energy, and Mark gets dacked during Dammit. Haha.

I also actually have it uploaded at this link if anyone wanted a good quality download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By1B-vH3y2tYdXZnVVNpUHNLRjA

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have a much, much, much better copy of this show on DVD-R. in fact i have tons of shows that have never surfaced online, direct from camcorder to DVD-R... just got to get around to digitizing them s

You'll probably only find the DVD on eBay now, if you're lucky I had access to hundred of Blink videos/releases during my time in blinkReBels. I still have 40GB on my external hard drive.

Posted Images

On 8/27/2016 at 4:49 PM, brocksta182 said:

This is one of my favourite bootlegs. One of the last shows with Scott. You can see Travis standing off to the side of the stage in some shots. Lots of energy, and Mark gets dacked during Dammit. Haha.

I also actually have it uploaded at this link if anyone wanted a good quality download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By1B-vH3y2tYdXZnVVNpUHNLRjA

 

i was at that show. a great one!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On August 29, 2016 at 2:06 AM, daveyjones said:

i was at that show. a great one!

Do you know two things that I have always been super curious about:

1) date/place of first show that Travis ever filled in for Scott 

2) date/venue of Travis playing first time as official member of blink

i have watched videos which are clearly what could be Travis's first few shows, but I've never been able to find exactly what his first show was. Would be interesting if you knew!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Clarke is a Bad Ass said:

Do you know two things that I have always been super curious about:

1) date/place of first show that Travis ever filled in for Scott 

2) date/venue of Travis playing first time as official member of blink

i have watched videos which are clearly what could be Travis's first few shows, but I've never been able to find exactly what his first show was. Would be interesting if you knew!

as far as i know scott was out in may, and travis first played with them in june. this show was the first with travis in the san diego area (although it was advertised with a scott-era promo pic). it's likely he played out the area with them first, as this is june 24th. i was at this show as well:

blink_flyer_06_24_98_canes.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

as far as i know scott was out in may, and travis first played with them in june. this show was the first with travis in the san diego area (although it was advertised with a scott-era promo pic). it's likely he played out the area with them first, as this is june 24th. i was at this show as well:

blink_flyer_06_24_98_canes.jpg

Ahhh the good old spade. Got the srh spade tatted on me, didn't know they promoted blink that's awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

It's so weird seeing footage and photos of Mark smoking cigarettes.

Lol he kind of looks like white trash in that promotion poster above.

yea, in some usage of that promo picture (first one for MCA), the cig is photoshopped out. i don't think it was the best choice for a band promo pic, imo. but mark got the idea from scott in unwritten law:

ulsphynx2fb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...