The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline is now located on its own site!

OK guys, I'm here. Thanks to ryan1125 for letting me know this place exists. I have a TON of information to update your timeline if you like. I have old wall calendars with a bunch of tour dates writt

PSA: alright guys. here's the temporary new timeline website. i was feeling tired of seeing everyones' contributions that were unable to be included. if you recall, the main forum post got too lo

Posted Images

We had the full TV episode of Blink on Loveline back in 1997, now here's the full episode from 2000 (with the exact date), new date to add

02/24/2000 The band are guests on MTV Loveline.

Tom and Mark talk about this show in particular at 8:31 during this episode (more information regarding this show) :

8/20/1997: The band performs at Plaza de Toros de Pamplona in Pamplona, Spain as a part of Warped Tour 1997.

Tom : Hey, we got pelted with tomatoes in Spain.

Mark : One time, we played in Pamplona, Spain in the same arena where they had the running of the bulls. And they were throwing tomatoes at us just like a Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was awful.

Tom : I mean yo, they liked us.

Mark : Right, it's a compliment.

16 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

We had the full TV episode of Blink on Loveline back in 1997, now here's the full episode from 2000 (with the exact date), new date to add

Tom and Mark talk about this show in particular at 8:31 during this episode (more information regarding this show) :

8/20/1997: The band performs at Plaza de Toros de Pamplona in Pamplona, Spain as a part of Warped Tour 1997.

Mark : One time, we played in Pamplona, Spain in the same arena where they had the running of the bulls. And they were throwing tomatoes at us just like a Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was awful.

I'm glad because they talk about my country 😂

18 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Can't even imagine how many times I watched this interview, I know that part of the top of my head, it's pretty funny.

You are missing the funniest part. Tom saying at the very the end: They threw us paella! - so funny 😂