The blink 182 general discussion topic

Wait.....they have to choose 2 songs for the single (most single discs contain 2 songs)...yet they've only mixed two...mark has only heard two.....and they're due...tomorrow?

Why would he say they have to choose the single still...when they only have 2 songs mixed (supposedly)?

There should be no choosing involved.

His story is not adding up, and it kinda sucks that so many people believe what Mark is saying.

im trying to figure out why you're still replying to posts on here...

Okay, well, before I go, can you answer why they still "have to choose" the single when they're do tomorrow and they only have 2 songs mixed.........

because there isn't going to be a b side, its just going to be one released.

• Replies 81.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

Guest austiiinnnn

Wait.....they have to choose 2 songs for the single (most single discs contain 2 songs)...yet they've only mixed two...mark has only heard two.....and they're due...tomorrow?

Why would he say they have to choose the single still...when they only have 2 songs mixed (supposedly)?

His story is not adding up, and it kinda sucks that so many people believe what Mark is saying.

Okay, well, before I go, can you answer why they still "have to choose" the single when they're do tomorrow and they only have 2 songs mixed.........

But he said here that it's 2 songs  :?

Okay, well, before I go, can you answer why they still "have to choose" the single when they're due tomorrow and they only have 2 songs mixed.........

2 songs on the single. 2 songs mixed. 1 day till they're due. I'd like to know exactly what catalog he's "choosing" from.

im not in the fucking mood to deal with this shit, yeah i know i could not just read this, whatever. maybe the labels choosing? i don't fucking know, i can't think right now. just leave, it's pretty obvious that people are tied of your bullshit.

But he said here that it's 2 songs  :?

out of curiosity, when Action/Feeling this was released did Violence come out immediately with it as the b side or did it come out a little bit later officially as the b side? I really dont remember so i am just asking.

Guest austiiinnnn

Okay, well, before I go, can you answer why they still "have to choose" the single when they're due tomorrow and they only have 2 songs mixed.........

2 songs on the single. 2 songs mixed. 1 day till they're due. I'd like to know exactly what catalog he's "choosing" from.

im not in the fucking mood to deal with this shit, yeah i know i could not just read this, whatever. maybe the labels choosing? i don't fucking know, i can't think right now. just leave, it's pretty obvious that people are tied of your bullshit.

I think I made fanboy blink-bot have a meltdown. Common sense must not compute with you.

Anyone else wanna take a crack at this?

2 songs done. 2 songs on the single. Both due tomorrow. What is Mark "choosing" from, exactly?

out of curiosity, when Action/Feeling this was released did Violence come out immediately with it as the b side or did it come out a little bit later officially as the b side? I really dont remember so i am just asking.

I honestly don't remember, but after browsing a lot of collector's sites, it seems violence and feeling this are all on the same disc. So I'd say they both came out at the same time on the same disc. Hope that answered your question.

I think I made fanboy blink-bot have a meltdown. Common sense must not compute with you.

2 songs done. 2 songs on the single. Both due tomorrow. What is Mark "choosing" from, exactly?

I honestly don't remember, but after browsing a lot of collector's sites, it seems violence and feeling this are all on the same disc. So I'd say they both came out at the same time on the same disc. Hope that answered your question.

haha right, no trust me, i have real reasons to have "melt-downs" and you're not the reason, and blink has nothing to do with it. so fuck off before you start talking about shit like you think you know me. fuck off you trolling little faggot.

i could be wrong, maybe others can verify. but wasnt the first release of Action/Feeling This on Madden? and then a little bit later on a single disc came out with violence as the b side, which gets to my point in saying that i believe we will hear one song at first and then another later on. But if the two songs they are sending to the label as first single candidates then why would one be a b side, which is never a single? So what i am trying to get to really is there is zero chance the second single candidate is going to be a b side, which would mean it wont be a single ever if it is a b side.

Feeling this (action was ripped from the game Madden) which was the 1st time we heard it. Then a few weeks later a vinyl was released with feeling this on one side and violence on the other. The version of Violence was slightly different if i recall. So essentially we heard two tracks before the album was out.

if it was that simple oliver would have left years ago

haha olivers awesome though. at least he has stuff to back up his shit. and he's not an asshole like this fucker.

Guest austiiinnnn

haha olivers awesome though. at least he has stuff to back up his shit. and he's not an asshole like this fucker.

You really must be tired.

It's not "shit" and it needs no backing up.

Everything I say comes straight from Mark's tumblr. Deal with it gayboy.

You really must be tired.

It's not "shit" and it needs no backing up.

Everything I say comes straight from Mark's tumblr. Deal with it gayboy.

it is shit. and, so, where on mark's tumblr does it say he recorded the WMAA guitar? yeah shut the fuck up. and gayboy? don't quote the hangover you fucking queer.

Both songs may make in onto the single disc, but only one of the songs is the single. The other would just be an extra bonus. They have to decide which of the two songs they want that to be.

For example, the Stay Together for the Kids single had that song, plus four other live tracks on it. Those live tracks weren't also singles, just bonuses.

And plus honestly it isn't even that weird for a single to have ONLY the single on it.

Guest austiiinnnn

Both songs may make in onto the single disc, but only one of the songs is the single. The other would just be an extra bonus. They have to decide which of the two songs they want that to be.

Finally, a reply that actually makes sense and isn't just 'IDK BUT I YOU'RE WRONG!!!11!!!!1'

Mad respect for t hat Cheerio. I honestly just wanted an answer.

Finally, a reply that actually makes sense and isn't just 'IDK BUT I YOU'RE WRONG!!!11!!!!1'

hey douche bag we all hate, you really think a potential first single candidate will be a b side for the first single? your an idiot if so. They submitted two possible first singles to the label, choosing he other as a b side will effectively kill that b side as a single. Why would the band kill a potential single by using it as a b side? Please leave.

Haha, you know, honestly I was all prepared to continue being a huge dick to you like I had been previously, but I must be too tired to act douchey right now. Plus just giving you a straight answer seemed like the quickest way to end this.

Maybe being tired makes me a better person. I dunno. :-P

But yeah, no problem.

Guest austiiinnnn

hey douche bag we all hate, you really think a potential first single candidate will be a b side for the first single? your an idiot if so. They submitted two possible first singles to the label, choosing he other as a b side will effectively kill that b side as a single. Why would the band kill a potential single by using it as a b side? Please leave.

You realize everything you just dissed in your little paragraph was all Cheerio's theory, right? All I did was agree with him. So thanks for calling him an idiot for being the only person to give an answer that makes sense. My apologies if you're drunk or something.

This thread is for you if you are uncertain something is worth making a new post about, if you want to ask simple opinion questions,

or if you wanna make a statement expressing your love for blink. Have fun with it and try using this more than you use the new

topic button.

I'll start:

It hit me this morning that we're gonna get to hear Mark/Tom doing vocals on the same song in a matter of months. This makes me

so happy.

accidentally clicked on the first page. i can't believe we're at the point that we thought we were in early 2009. crazy.

I get why they would be blind boxed, can you imagine the annoyance of the vendors of having people say, no I don't want that bunny, I want that bunny over and over.  Would suck.

While they may have taken the merch people into consideration, I think it's more likely that they want/expect people to try to collect them all. So, if they're black-boxed, it'll obviously be hard to tell which is which, and people will end up buying the same one several times. Standard sales technique, really. I wonder if some will be rarer than others.

I bet there'll be a ton of these on ebay.

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic