Jump to content
 

First time is the most vintage blink song since Self Titled


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

You seriously don't understand the seriousness in my post? Are you really 15 or are you a grown up? If you're gonna make fun of someone, then make fun of someone, but don't put their personal lives in the cross fire, because, as I said, you haven't got a fucking clue of what's going on in that said persons life

 

In my opinion, this is exactly why it shouldn't be taken seriously. Everything we joke about is pure nonsense and not in any way influenced by Diddy's real life. Difficulty understanding that is just the result of projection.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be honest, they've tried, and haven't tried, they've made some good hits on Neighborhoods and we appreciate the fuck out of that record (especially in hindsight since they sold their soul to Fel

I think if there's a mutual understanding about people that it's fine to make jokes in this kind of personal manner, it can be pretty funny, but it borders on malicious if someone says they aren't ok

Honestly Diddy, if you’re this riled up about a simple “so-and-so fuked ur bitch” joke, I have no idea how you’ve lasted here this long. 

3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

You seriously don't understand the seriousness in my post? Are you really 15 or are you a grown up? If you're gonna make fun of someone, then make fun of someone, but don't put their personal lives in the cross fire, because, as I said, you haven't got a fucking clue of what's going on in that said persons life. 

 

Do you not understand that it's a message boards and these are all hypotheticals?  It's not that hard to let things pass, if anything Diddy is getting way more personal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

Do you not understand that it's a message boards and these are all hypotheticals?  It's not that hard to let things pass, if anything Diddy is getting way more personal.

That's not what hypothetical means, Jan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Where’s the L though? Anyone in their right mind will say Feeling This and 808 beats are not vintage blink. Let’s ask Dave Jones or Thongrider about that subject. I wasn’t wrong, Jan just doesn’t have anything intelligent to say, and the fact I don’t like MGK is a reason I take the L? Because of some stupid joke he made? Cool, I’ll be as clever as Jan and repeatedly tell everyone on this board that so and so fucked their girl anytime they declare they’re not a fan of that person. 

you are STILL melting down over a freaking Jan joke dude.  No one knows who you are, who your gf is, and we never will.. 

If you would have replied with "yeah and after MGK boned my gf he went after your mom!" the joke would have ended.  Instead you keep chumming the water.

every time you whine about the equivalent of a lame "your mom!" joke, you take a giant L.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

you are STILL melting down over a freaking Jan joke dude.  No one knows who you are, who your gf is, and we never will.. 

If you would have replied with "yeah and after MGK boned my gf he went after your mom!" the joke would have ended.  Instead you keep chumming the water.

every time you whine about the equivalent of a lame "your mom!" joke, you take a giant L.

This is a good point, JJ. If MGK would have fucked my wife, we'd have faked a pregnancy for that sweet child support.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly Diddy, if you’re this riled up about a simple “so-and-so fuked ur bitch” joke, I have no idea how you’ve lasted here this long. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

Dude what are you talking about, Diddy slings just as much shit at me. If his girlfriend really cheated on him then he should ditch her, not take it out on me.  Or say it's really a topic he doesn't like, not make it out to be some universal thing.

She’s never cheated on me, nor does she like MGK. You should really listen to what twenty twenty is saying though. I can tell he has wisdom well beyond you Jan.  I do give shit to people and am fine with taking shit back, it’s the principal of talking shit about someones loved ones.  I have never done that. You talk about my gf and it gets personal, so don’t complain when I get personal back at you. I actually tried consoling you and giving you kind words when you were having difficulties, and you thank me by insulting my GF back. Over and over. All Because I didn’t like MGK. I have been cheated on by past girlfriends though, so continuing to tell me my current girlfriend is fucking MGK repeatedly was starting to really piss me off, I don’t know. It all goes back to not continuing to rip on someone’s loved one if they clearly aren’t cool with it.
 

I really shouldn’t have reacted as strongly as I have to this, and I realize I look like a psycho now, but yea it’s kind of hurtful when I’m saying I am not cool with people jabbing at someone other than me directly, and more people keep joining in. If someone had told me something I said wasn’t cool with them, I’d stop no questions asked. I should have been more calm and direct about this, and for that I’m sorry. Feel free to make fun of me all you want, I prefer to leave peoples friends, family, and partners out of it though. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Honestly Diddy, if you’re this riled up about a simple “so-and-so fuked ur bitch” joke, I have no idea how you’ve lasted here this long. 

It’s annoying when it becomes repeated over and over and over. I thought this was a board to actually discuss things, but with Jan that became impossible. Every time I make a point against him in conversation, it becomes “MGK fucked your girlfriend.” That’s so idiotic and childish, and not in a funny way. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

She’s never cheated on me, nor does she like MGK. You should really listen to what twenty twenty is saying though. I can tell he has wisdom well beyond you Jan.  I do give shit to people and am fine with taking shit back, it’s the principal of talking shit about someones loved ones.  I have never done that. You talk about my gf and it gets personal, so don’t complain when I get personal back at you. I actually tried consoling you and giving you kind words when you were having difficulties, and you thank me by insulting my GF back. Over and over. All Because I didn’t like MGK. I have been cheated on by past girlfriends though, so continuing to tell me my current girlfriend is fucking MGK repeatedly was starting to really piss me off, I don’t know. It all goes back to not continuing to rip on someone’s loved one if they clearly aren’t cool with it.
 

You told me I ran crying to the message board for advice on my most recent serious girlfriend breakup.

You're projecting some b.s., I don't have time for that and most people won't either, you'll have to be okay with that at some point.  For every 1 twenty twenty, theres 50 patients and jar jars. (only 1 Jan though)

2 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

I really shouldn’t have reacted as strongly as I have to this, and I realize I look like a psycho now, but yea it’s kind of hurtful when I’m saying I am not cool with people jabbing at someone other than me directly, and more people keep joining in. If someone had told me something I said wasn’t cool with them, I’d stop no questions asked. I should have been more calm and direct about this, and for that I’m sorry. Feel free to make fun of me all you want, I prefer to leave peoples friends, family, and partners out of it though. 

I mean you'll have to toughen up then.  It's really not that hurtful, it's just a dumb juevenile joke.  Unless there's a legitimate reason, which you still shouldn't be offended on a message board over tbh.

It's all good though, seriously, we're all just giving you shit because you're a solid poster here and had plenty of time to cool off and not come back all steamy again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

It’s annoying when it becomes repeated over and over and over. I thought this was a board to actually discuss things, but with Jan that became impossible. Every time I make a point against him in conversation, it becomes “MGK fucked your girlfriend.” That’s so idiotic and childish, and not in a funny way. 

I mean that's the point.  I think this place would be pretty dead if we didn't all try to annoy eachother, blink isn't that relevant anymore to discuss a whole lot, and when they do drop stuff we do discuss quite a bit.

Also, I chuckled reading this personally, but to each their own.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

You told me I ran crying to the message board for advice on my most recent serious girlfriend breakup.

You're projecting some b.s., I don't have time for that and most people won't either, you'll have to be okay with that at some point.  For every 1 twenty twenty, theres 50 patients and jar jars. (only 1 Jan though)

I mean you'll have to toughen up then.  It's really not that hurtful, it's just a dumb juevenile joke.  Unless there's a legitimate reason, which you still shouldn't be offended on a message board over tbh.

It's all good though, seriously, we're all just giving you shit because you're a solid poster here and had plenty of time to cool off and not come back all steamy again.

Yea that’s what I said today, after you’ve repeatedly been a douchebag. That’s not I said when you were going through it, I was very kind to you Jan 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

@Patient #48273 @Nasa @Hex @twentytwenty @JarJarBlinks @Ghent @Russel Coight

Krampus fucked your S.O. into oblivion last night.  The whole family watched.

 

There, are you happy Diddy? 

This is so hurtful that I'm going to have a meltdown, rage quit for 4 days and then come back and have another meltdown. You went too far this time, Jan!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

I mean that's the point.  I think this place would be pretty dead if we didn't all try to annoy eachother, blink isn't that relevant anymore to discuss a whole lot, and when they do drop stuff we do discuss quite a bit.

Also, I chuckled reading this personally, but to each their own.

Whatever man, must suck to be so horrible at forming constructive arguments that any time someone counters you, your only response is basically “I know you are but what am I”.  Because that’s how original and depleted of any substance saying “so and so fucked your girl” is 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patient #48273 said:

This is so hurtful that I'm going to have a meltdown, rage quit for 4 days and then come back and have another meltdown. You went too far this time, Jan!

I mean if you call it a meltdown that’s fine, Im not having a meltdown just saying how i feel about it. Im glad there are at least a few decent people on this board who get it. I appreciate those people very much. Jan is the definition of a keyboard warrior lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Yea that’s what I said today, after you’ve repeatedly been a douchebag. That’s not I said when you were going through it, I was very kind to you Jan 

Yeah but you just admitted you're "not" going through anything, so I'm going to continue being a douchebag.  I've always been a douchebag, go yell at the other people calling you a MGK cuck boy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...