First time is the most vintage blink song since Self Titled

Jan Backing Track

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

This is so hurtful that I'm going to have a meltdown, rage quit for 4 days and then come back and have another meltdown. You went too far this time, Jan!

Finally I fucking got you.  Cry, keep crying.  I want to taste the tears.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

It’s annoying when it becomes repeated over and over and over. I thought this was a board to actually discuss things, but with Jan that became impossible. Every time I make a point against him in conversation, it becomes “MGK fucked your girlfriend.” That’s so idiotic and childish, and not in a funny way. 

i get your frustration, i do - as a poster who tries not to shit sling when engaging in discussion (which makes me boring) - but if on the whole you're looking for blink-182online convos without shit-slinging, good luck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

Yeah but you just admitted you're "not" going through anything, so I'm going to continue being a douchebag.  I've always been a douchebag, go yell at the other people calling you a MGK cuck boy.

You're a lot of things, Jan but douchebag isn't one of them. That's not a complement either.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Whatever man, must suck to be so horrible at forming constructive arguments that any time someone counters you, your only response is basically “I know you are but what am I”.  Because that’s how original and depleted of any substance saying “so and so fucked your girl” is 

Dude, we're talking about fucking defining the term vintage, it's such a sad argument to begin with, as much as I enjoy annoying everybody, even I was annoyed with that argument it needed to end.  If it held any weight, I'd keep arguing with you on it.  But, I don't really have time for it, like half the time I'm posting getting a blowjob from a super model under the desk so I'm not always focused on this place it's just to kill time (this is what you do)

1 minute ago, Nasa said:

i get your frustration, i do - as a poster who tries not to shit sling when engaging in discussion (which makes me boring) - but if on the whole you're looking for blink-182online convos without shit-slinging, good luck.

the difference here though is that Jan would have been the one getting laughed at if Diddy wouldn't have erupted like Mount Vesuvius.

• Like 1

Just now, Nasa said:

getting angry about a /fucked ur bitch/ joke screams Kyle Who Exclusively Drinks Monster And Swears At People On Xbox Live energy.

There's nothing wrong with swearing at people on XBox Live, Nasa.

1 minute ago, Nasa said:

getting angry about a /fucked ur bitch/ joke screams Kyle Who Exclusively Drinks Monster And Swears At People On Xbox Live energy.

I know I overreacted and look foolish in my own way. I am not proud of it but ya got the best of me @TOYPA meet Krampus. Lol god damnit. Congratulations 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Just now, Hex said:

There's nothing wrong with swearing at people on XBox Live, Nasa.

yeah, it's not wrong, it's just a particular kind of energy. twas a meme reference, old man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

the difference here though is that Jan would have been the one getting laughed at if Diddy wouldn't have erupted like Mount Vesuvius.

Most the time, possibly, but in this case his argument was actually pretty dumb - about Feeling This/Vintage Blink definition or whatever, I think it would have just fizzled out.

• Crab 1

Tbf Diddy, I remember getting super sensitive and debating everyone about how your SO should be not aware of your message board tendencies, and I ended up learning a thing or two through here, surprisingly, you're probably not with the right person if that's the case.  This has nothing to do with you, I don't know your sitch, but throwing that out there.