Phase 2: Blink-182online Mark Charity Drive

Ghent

Hey guys

I'm really sorry that the sneakers haven't been shipped and that it took me so long to respond.

I have my reasons why I didn't manage to do it sooner but, but they don't justify my behavior and I don't want to make up excuses why I didn't.

I never intended not to ship them or for it to take this long, and I didn't respond because I was too ashamed and didn't know how to respond, or wanted to respond after I finally shipped them. I'm really sorry about this and I feel awful.

The Shoes have been sitting in a box ready to be shipped for ages and I promise to bring them to the postal office on Monday after work. I'll throw in a little extra for you @Marik sorry for the long wait. That wasn't this boards fault but mine alone.

I'll send you the Tracking number and receipt as soon as it's gone out.

Sorry for letting you guys down

• Like 8

Just so everyone is aware, @Neal has sent the prize out, and the tracking info and everything.

There's been a bit of a misunderstanding with missed messages, so I want to clear up that Neal wasn't 'caught out' or anything. It's all sorted now, thanks for sorting it out mate! 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Marik said:

sneakers arrived - and look great! thanks again Neal.

Does anyone (or Neal) know the back story on how these sneakers came about (how aquired, when worn, when signed, etc).?

@Neal

On 7/7/2021 at 3:39 PM, Neal said:

1. Sadly i don't, the signature could be proven i guess

2. When Blink announced the preorder for neighbourhoods they had this big presale where some people got shirts, a guitar, a bass,  old granola bars, stickers or tons of other stuff. i got a octopus t-shirt and marks shoes and some other goodies. it also had a dollar bill and a note. i don't have the note anymore though sadly. the note confirmed they were his and that he wore them on tour. it had some joke about the smell as well

3. i don't know. they also had a pair of toms stinky macbeths on there iirc and old granola bars. fans are weird i guess?

4. I have no use for them so i'd be happy to give them to someone who appreciates them.

EDIT: https://michaelbrandvold.com/blog/2011/09/blink-182-neighborhoods-presale-is-a-new-twist-on-a-old-idea/  this is the presale they're from

@Marik - Neal's explanation from earlier in the thread ^^

• Like 1

cool. thanks.

reading that link about the pre-sale, its crazy that it states EVERY pre-sale (even for a 19.99 cd) will come with a surprise personal item. Sure some were probably just small guitar picks, but ya gotta imagine there was probably thousands of these pre-sale orders around the world. thats ALOT of stuff they had to come up with