New generation of pop punk

Champ182

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

Lol wait, Diddy has only heard *part* of one MGK song and he spends this much effort shitting on his existence?

Yea, that’s right. I’ve seen enough. It’s trash , and you guys act like it’s on par with enema of the state. Pathetic 

• Crab 1

1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea, that’s right. I’ve seen enough. It’s trash , and you guys act like it’s on par with enema of the state. Pathetic 

I haven't seen anyone say it's even close to Enema. It's a little better than California (and I'm a Cali hater).

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 5:10 PM, Ghent said:

He does have a beautiful head of hair..

You do realize MGK had a hair transplant don’t you? He was balding like a mad man and then now he has a full head of hair. You can see the scar on the back of his head when his hair is shorter. So no im Not jealous of his plastic surgery. Nice try tho! (And just another reason why this douche is fake...not just his music, but even his hair is fake lmfaoooo...how lame!)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I haven't seen anyone say it's even close to Enema. It's a little better than California (and I'm a Cali hater).

Nobody directly said that, but that’s how you guys talk about it in general. I don’t care if you guys like the album, but it will never be a classic rock album or a good rock album at all. Just a cheesy attempt at pop punk to capitalize on his friendship with Travis

• Crab 1

5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Nobody directly said that, but that’s how you guys talk about it in general. I don’t care if you guys like the album, but it will never be a classic rock album or a good rock album at all. Just a cheesy attempt at pop punk to capitalize on his friendship with Travis

You haven't even listened to it, dumbass.

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You haven't even listened to it, dumbass.

Don’t need to, dumbass. The lead single was horrible enough. The dude sucks and is cheesy at everything he does. It’s like telling me that Limp Bizkit just dropped the album of the year and calling me a dumbass for not buying into it 

10 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Pop punk hasn't been popular in ages. He'd have more commercial success if he released an album in his usual style.

3 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Don’t need to, dumbass. The lead single was horrible enough. The dude sucks and is cheesy at everything he does. It’s like telling me that Limp Bizkit just dropped the album of the year and calling me a dumbass for not buying into it 

You've made this assessment based on listening to a few seconds of one song?

You're clowning yourself dude.

If you think MGK is a douche in general, that's an entirely different opinion

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Pop punk hasn't been popular in ages. He'd have more commercial success if he released an album in his usual style.

I’m over this argument. I was never telling you guys what to like to begin with. I make fun of MGK and all of a sudden everyone is so butt hurt Lmfaoo. You guys have fun listening to your high school musical 

Just now, Ghent said:

You've made this assessment based on listening to a few seconds of one song?

You're clowning yourself dude.

If you think MGK is a douche in general, that's an entirely different opinion

Not clowning myself. I don’t like music that is made for high school musicals. I’m 34, not 12 

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

Not clowning myself. I don’t like music that is made for high school musicals. I’m 34, not 12 

The album has 3 or so decent songs, the rest of them, including, the deluxe version, are dog shit. It's more or less the same vocal melody run sung with a fat tongue, over and over. Those three though, they're okay ... I wouldn't call it pop punk, at least not how I see it but they're okay.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

You've listened to part of one song, you don't get to have this opinion.

Yea I do. I trust people like speedo that reviewed it and his review is spot on to exactly how I would feel about it. Once again, I don’t like music that is made for high school musicals. I love blink, but I was 13 when they blew up. They also never made a high school musical lmfao. I work full time and would rather play Madden or my guitar in my little free time than waste an hour I can never get back on this dog shit of an album. You go enjoy it all ya want, I don’t care. 

• Crab 1