New generation of pop punk

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do we even have members under 18 here? don't tell feeling_this...

Travis and MGK did the album live,   

Exactly. Personally, I added my wins to my résumé and my Tinder profile, but I'm not tacky enough to bring it up on the boards. Yuck.

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I think it's bald man's envy. Speedo and Diddy are going bald and MGK has nice hair so they hate him and Justin Bieber

He does have a beautiful head of hair..

On 1/23/2021 at 1:42 PM, Maddey said:

How can you hate it so much if you haven’t even listened to it?? 

Because I’ve heard enough of his lead single and it sucks. I’ve heard the rest of his music and it sucks. Why would any of the rest of the album be any good? He made a “high school musical” out of it. Dudes like 30 lol. Doesn’t take much explaining or listening to understand this album is trash 

49 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Because I’ve heard enough of his lead single and it sucks. I’ve heard the rest of his music and it sucks. Why would any of the rest of the album be any good? He made a “high school musical” out of it. Dudes like 30 lol. Doesn’t take much explaining or listening to understand this album is trash 

I can't imagine waking up every morning and shoving a stick up my own ass. Doesn't it get old?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Did MGK root your missus or something?

22 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

also if you hate him so much why have you heard all the rest of his music? lol

Well I certainly haven’t. I’ve heard enough to know he sucks lol. One of my friends likes him so I’ve been forced to listen to his rap bullshit 

19 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol , no. His album is cheesy as fuck, sorry to call it like it is, sorry that makes you butt hurt 

You’re the one butt hurt over his album being good. You’re going on and on about it Cringelord.

4 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol , no. His album is cheesy as fuck, sorry to call it like it is, sorry that makes you butt hurt 

I think you'd really relate to his music and lyrics.

I'm still young, wasting my youth, I'll grow up next summer   - the Diddy Faplord story 

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Ghent said:

Lol wait, Diddy has only heard *part* of one MGK song and he spends this much effort shitting on his existence?

Yea, that’s right. I’ve seen enough. It’s trash , and you guys act like it’s on par with enema of the state. Pathetic 

• Crab 1
1 minute ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea, that’s right. I’ve seen enough. It’s trash , and you guys act like it’s on par with enema of the state. Pathetic 

I haven't seen anyone say it's even close to Enema. It's a little better than California (and I'm a Cali hater).

• Like 1
On 1/23/2021 at 5:10 PM, Ghent said:

He does have a beautiful head of hair..

You do realize MGK had a hair transplant don’t you? He was balding like a mad man and then now he has a full head of hair. You can see the scar on the back of his head when his hair is shorter. So no im Not jealous of his plastic surgery. Nice try tho! (And just another reason why this douche is fake...not just his music, but even his hair is fake lmfaoooo...how lame!)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I haven't seen anyone say it's even close to Enema. It's a little better than California (and I'm a Cali hater).

Nobody directly said that, but that’s how you guys talk about it in general. I don’t care if you guys like the album, but it will never be a classic rock album or a good rock album at all. Just a cheesy attempt at pop punk to capitalize on his friendship with Travis

• Crab 1
5 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Nobody directly said that, but that’s how you guys talk about it in general. I don’t care if you guys like the album, but it will never be a classic rock album or a good rock album at all. Just a cheesy attempt at pop punk to capitalize on his friendship with Travis

You haven't even listened to it, dumbass.