Top 10 Pop Punk artists all time

Jan Backing Track

35 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Me!

Send a dm link!

13 minutes ago, Nasa said:

can't relate haha, once they had Babyface producing tracks on Infinity on High, they lost me. i like R&B, but that's a genre mix that just didn't work for me. 

Haha, I totally forgot about infinity on high. That's a good album as well but the two I wrote first are better.

53 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Hey I genuinely think MxPx should be on this list and I'm not saying that because they're a niche band that only I like, I think they're squarely in the tier of most of the bands we're talking about music-wise and popularity-wise.

If you make your own list and include them, they'll probably make the cut for the tournament bracket.

The Offspring have the record for most records sold for an independent album, and it will never be broken. (Smash has sold over 11 million records independently worldwide, which is unheard of). You can all suck on that while you’re listening to your Taylor Swifts and Fall Out Boys 

1 minute ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

The Offspring have the record for most records sold for an independent album, and it will never be broken. (Smash has sold over 11 million records independently worldwide, which is unheard of). You can all suck on that while you’re listening to your Taylor Swifts and Fall Out Boys 

I think most people are okay with Smash, it's just everything since has been, like Kay said, a one stop shop.

Every. single. song.

1 minute ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

I think most people are okay with Smash, it's just everything since has been, like Kay said, a one stop shop.

Every. single. song.

Oh but fall out boy really evolved to a great band huh? Lmfao sometimes bands should just do what works and quit trying to act like they’re a real artist when they aren’t 

40 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Stop sucking up to Speedo! You know he's an original prankster.

Day 1,039 of you insisting the brown spot on your nose is pudding. Stop it. You look silly with your constant trying.

4 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yes.

Since you’re a nice fellow I respectfully disagree. My point is not all bands need to make a different record every time. Stick with what works. That being said, I couldn’t tell you any offspring song from their last several albums. Smash is great enough to stand alone on its own and take down FOB’s whole discography 

26 minutes ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Oh but fall out boy really evolved to a great band huh? Lmfao sometimes bands should just do what works and quit trying to act like they’re a real artist when they aren’t 

Wut?

No, fuck fall out boy.  They were similarly good in their early heyday and got cheesy as hell.

Again, mutual exclusivity Diddy.

Just now, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

Wut?

No, fuck fall out boy.  They were similarly good in their early heyday and got cheesy as hell.

Again, mutual exclusivity Diddy.

That’s my point. Look what happens when bands think they should create outside of their Realm. Stick to what works!

Just now, Mohammad Wall-E said:

That’s my point. Look what happens when bands think they should create outside of their Realm. Stick to what works!

I think that's a bit of a big generalization. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Same with playing the same type song over and over again like Offspring began doing.  Some bands can do it (Bad Religion, early Green Day, Police), some can't last that way.

Also Americana on doesn't sound like Smash so that kind of goes against your self argument.

I love the song Smash and Not The One by the way, but both those were on Smash.  It was a good album.  

19 minutes ago, Jan - Unofficial Moderator said:

I think that's a bit of a big generalization. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Same with playing the same type song over and over again like Offspring began doing.  Some bands can do it (Bad Religion, early Green Day, Police), some can't last that way.

Also Americana on doesn't sound like Smash so that kind of goes against your self argument.

I love the song Smash and Not The One by the way, but both those were on Smash.  It was a good album.  

Yea I’m just gonna stop now because I’m coming across way more of an Offspring fan than I actually am lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mohammad Wall-E said:

Yea I’m just gonna stop now because I’m coming across way more of an Offspring fan than I actually am lol

That's how they get you ... its also why I didn't bother to respond to most of it.

• Like 1