Jump to content
 

First time is the most vintage blink song since Self Titled


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be honest, they've tried, and haven't tried, they've made some good hits on Neighborhoods and we appreciate the fuck out of that record (especially in hindsight since they sold their soul to Fel

I think if there's a mutual understanding about people that it's fine to make jokes in this kind of personal manner, it can be pretty funny, but it borders on malicious if someone says they aren't ok

Honestly Diddy, if you’re this riled up about a simple “so-and-so fuked ur bitch” joke, I have no idea how you’ve lasted here this long. 

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Unfortunately you don't look good in this either, unless there's a middle schooler out there you're trying to impress with these hilarious trolling quips.

I don’t really care. I’m not trying to impress anyone. I am just not a child like Jan and I don’t really take interest in talking shit about people’s loved ones and saying things I wouldn’t say in person. But I guess that’s because I have a code of ethics while Jan still thinks he’s clever by saying the same thing over and over anytime he’s pinned in a corner about the actual topic at hand. Cool defense mechanism!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

No one looks good in this. Except MGK. Must of been an absolute amazing root if Duffy’s gf keeps talking about it so much that he’s still so triggered by it.

Duffy? Whatever man fuck you too. I’m clearly not ok with you guys saying this shit but yet you keep doing it. Fuck anybody that thinks that’s funny or okay, and for that I’m out. Peace 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

I don’t really care. I’m not trying to impress anyone. I am just not a child like Jan and I don’t really take interest in talking shit about people’s loved ones and saying things I wouldn’t say in person. But I guess that’s because I have a code of ethics while Jan still thinks he’s clever by saying the same thing over and over anytime he’s pinned in a corner about the actual topic at hand. Cool defense mechanism!

I'm with you on this, I don't see the humor in it either.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if there's a mutual understanding about people that it's fine to make jokes in this kind of personal manner, it can be pretty funny, but it borders on malicious if someone says they aren't ok with it and people don't stop and instead more people pile on it kind of stops being humor, especially if you don't know the situation the person is in at the moment. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that repeatedly telling someone over and over that some fake ass wannabe rockstar with hair plugs fucked his girl over and over and over was funny or constitutes having humor. I’m not 8 years old and Jan wouldn’t say that to my face so…

Live footage of Diddy's truck:

6AD03_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Unfortunately you don't look good in this either, unless there's a middle schooler out there you're trying to impress with these hilarious trolling quips.

I'm not even trying to be hilarious, that's the point, I'm laying it out there for a simple recovery by Diddy and he keeps doubling down on the small penis stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Johnny Two Bags I mean, it's Jan ... the resident charity case. I can understand how annoying she can be with the broken record punchlines but at the end of the day, the zoo trip is over and it's back on the short bus she goes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I think if there's a mutual understanding about people that it's fine to make jokes in this kind of personal manner, it can be pretty funny, but it borders on malicious if someone says they aren't ok with it and people don't stop and instead more people pile on it kind of stops being humor, especially if you don't know the situation the person is in at the moment. 

Exactly, you never know what is going on in peoples personal lives, what if this kind of shit hits home? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Exactly, you never know what is going on in peoples personal lives, what if this kind of shit hits home? 

 

The only thing that has been said is MGK fucked his girlfriend, we're not saying anything serious or even offensive for that matter.  And then he's going on launching personal attacks back, I wouldn't really enable him here even if you feel he's getting ganged up on, or this place always slings stuff back and forth I can't even imagine how long ago 90% would have been gone if they took a 'joke' like that seriously.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Exactly, you never know what is going on in peoples personal lives, what if this kind of shit hits home? 

Is this your subtle way of saying you also think MGK fucked Diddy's girlfriend?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

I mean come on dude, it's saying MGK fucked his girlfriend, we're not saying hope she has cancer or anything serious.  And then he's going on launching personal attacks back, I wouldn't really enable him here even if you feel he's getting ganged up on, or this place always slings stuff back and forth I can't even imagine how long ago 90% would have been gone if they took a 'joke' like that seriously.

Not this kind of shit, this is too much. When you launch attacks that someone have "fucked someones girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife", what do you think would feel if there was some trouble going on in their personal lives that you don't know about? There could have been infidelity or other shit and you're here making fun over it. Maybe there have been trouble before and it had been worked through and you're here opening the wounds all over again. My point is you don't know shit and should stop this behavior.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of years ago @Ghent were anxious that new members wouldn't want to join because of some criticism towards California. But in this absolute shit show a mod thinks that bullying is perfectly fine, funny even, and trying to twist the words of someone who speaks out, classy..

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Not this kind of shit, this is too much. When you launch attacks that someone have "fucked someones girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife", what do you think would feel if there was some trouble going on in their personal lives that you don't know about? There could have been infidelity or other shit and you're here making fun over it. Maybe there have been trouble before and it had been worked through and you're here opening the wounds all over again. My point is you don't know shit and should stop this behavior.

Dude what are you talking about, Diddy slings just as much shit at me. If his girlfriend really cheated on him then he should ditch her, not take it out on me.  Or say it's really a topic he doesn't like, not make it out to be some universal thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

Dude what are you talking about, Diddy slings just as much shit at me. If his girlfriend really cheated on him then he should ditch her, not take it out on me.

You seriously don't understand the seriousness in my post? Are you really 15 or are you a grown up? If you're gonna make fun of someone, then make fun of someone, but don't put their families in the cross fire, because, as I said, you haven't got a fucking clue of what's going on in that said persons life. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...