What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we gotta have this topic back....its an easy yet useful way to get posts back Brand New - Moshi Moshi

UnderOATH - I Have Ten Friends and a Crowbar..

Posted Images

This honestly might be one of the greatest songs I’ve ever heard. I’ve gone off the deep end with Hip Hop. This was as shivers inducing as when I first heard carousel 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Scott. said:

@Elisa @_Bagel

I don’t know if you’re into UK hip hop but Little Simz is the absolute fucking Queen. This song is epic, the instrumental and the beat are mega and the video is fire. 

I know her, she's amazing 💖 

Arlo Parks is another one of my favorite UK artists this year, this album is beautiful:

On 4/28/2021 at 7:56 PM, Scott. said:

@Elisa @_Bagel

I don’t know if you’re into UK hip hop but Little Simz is the absolute fucking Queen. This song is epic, the instrumental and the beat are mega and the video is fire. 

I need to up my UK Hip Hop game, taaaaa Scotty boy 

New Descendents album, July 23rd. It's the Milo Goes To College lineup and all of the songs are unreleased (and I'm assuming reworked) from that era. 

• Wow 1

Anybody here Modest Mouse fans? They’ve just released a new single and are finally releasing a new album next month. 

Lyric-wise it’s pretty boring and repetitive for MM, but the instrumentation is cool. A little bit poppier but that’s not the biggest issue to me, I haven’t been a fan of the production post-Strangers To Ourselves. Always felt cluttered yet way too polished. I haven’t been that engaged in the singles they’ve been releasing lately either, but Poison The Well and Ice Cream Party were cool.