Travis injured in plane crash

Patient #48273

I cannot believe Chris died. I mean I wasn't a fan of his or anything but I knew who he was and he seemed really grateful to assist Travis & all of his projects. The thought of him dying really weirds me out :/

This is such a sad, fucked story.... I can't believe out of everyone the two that survived were DJ AM and Travis. They got so damn lucky. Keep them in your prayers though. I read that whole article shaking at the thought of what I'm gonna read in its next update :/

This truly makes me sad.

Maybe this will be a wake up call to all 3 members of blink 182 that taking your sweet time rekindling friendships is not the smartest idea.

No, I'm not talking about blink-182, I'm strictly talking their friendship. Time got taken for granted and this happened and it could have been too late.

Maybe this will be a wake up call to all 3 members of blink 182 that taking your sweet time rekindling friendships is not the smartest idea.

No, I'm not talking about blink-182, I'm strictly talking their friendship. Time got taken for granted and this happened and it could have been too late.

I know what you mean. I hope this situation will make them think.

that's really stupid! So if the friendship between the blink members was good, he wouldn't have been in a plane crash?? A plane crash can happen to anyone... I think the chance of a plane crash was even bigger when they were in Blink 182. They would have used planes a lot more for touring etc.

that's really stupid! So if the friendship between the blink members was good, he wouldn't have been in a plane crash?? A plane crash can happen to anyone... I think the chance of a plane crash was even bigger when they were in Blink 182. They would have used planes a lot more for touring etc.

He's not saying that being friends again would have PREVENTED the crash, you twat.

I'm sure Tom will say something, to avoid looking like a tit and hurting his rep.

I'm sorry to break it to you...., but this guy is already a tit and has already hurt his reputation.

I'm referring to hurting his rep with the fans he has, now. Anyways, it's not about Tom. It's about these two guys who may not survive. Very sad.

Are you fucking retarded?  I didn't say if they were good this wouldn't have happened... They've all put off making up basically saying "We'll make up later. We'll talk later. We'll run into each other later." Then this happens and later almost (Sadly still might) becomes too late.

Anyway, it was just a side statement, something that came to mind. I don't want this turning into a blink 182 discussion.

I still feel so terrible for the people that lost their lives. RIP to them and their families. I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat in the worst way till I get another detailed update.

He's not saying that being friends again would have PREVENTED the crash, you twat.

wtf. Why do you call me a twat. Just by pointing something out? Travis has always done these side projects. So I think it's very very disrespectfull to say that if Blink 182 was still together this wouldn't have happend.

no hard feelings, just thaught it was out of place..

FOUR PEOPLE WHO DIED:

The deceased have been identified as pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, CA co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, CA and Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, CA, and Charles Still, 25 of Los Angeles, CA. ''

wtf. Why do you call me a twat. Just by pointing something out? Travis has always done these side projects. So I think it's very very disrespectfull to say that if Blink 182 was still together this wouldn't have happend.

FOUR PEOPLE WHO DIED:

'' Four people died in the crash.

The deceased have been identified as pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, of Anaheim Hills, CA co-pilot James Bland, 52, of Carlsbad, CA and Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, CA, and Charles Still, 25 of Los Angeles, CA. ''

You didn't say anything about his post being disrespectful. I'm calling you a twat because you thought he said that being friends would have prevented the crash.

Twat.

FOUR PEOPLE WHO DIED:

'' Four people died in the crash.

You didn't say anything about his post being disrespectful. I'm calling you a twat because you thought he said that being friends would have prevented the crash.

Twat.

yeah, whatever

check this out:

"I didn't know what I had seen — it was maybe 800 feet in front of me, but as I approached it closer though I made out a fire. By then I was able to see the tail of the jet and I recognized it as a jet," Owens said.

Owens then described what he saw as he tried to make it to the wreckage.

"It's in flames and the fuel is running across the road and I had to cross the fuel to get to the two guys that seemed to have been dumped on the highway," Owens said.

Owens said the two men (Travis and DJ AM!) were running around and stripping down to extinguish themselves. He then asked the men if there was anyone else on board the plane and they said four more were with them.

"We turned to the jet to try and see if there was anything we could do, but immediately, there was nothing anyone could do," Owens said.