Jump to content
 
Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterAdam

California CD & Vinyl bundles are up

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

The red vinyl is officially up. 

Now its down again. Wtf

Im sure SRC or someone will sell it with the white cover. I dont know why they did that either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:09 PM, Kevin. said:

SRC isn't pressing their own, though. they'll just be distributing the band's copies. so, it'll be a black cover. 

LAME

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a second email last Monday, I heard back from KRM on Saturday. Confirmed the signed drumhead is included in my order, and that it's no longer listed on the order summary on their site because it was an extra added to the bundle. Pretty pleased, haha. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chicken-royal said:

After a second email last Monday, I heard back from KRM on Saturday. Confirmed the signed drumhead is included in my order, and that it's no longer listed on the order summary on their site because it was an extra added to the bundle. Pretty pleased, haha. :)

Same happened to me :)

Also, in case anyone cares, SRCs black vinyl will be 180g, like the ones Kings had up last week. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be out in 1.5 months. its a wonder Im actually waiting patiently. before we know it its out! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

which pre-order gives you the tour pre-sale password? is it anything on their webstore or one of the packages?

EDIT: nevermind all of this shit is too expensive. i'll just hold my breathe for general admission sales on tickemaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

which pre-order gives you the tour pre-sale password? is it anything on their webstore or one of the packages?

EDIT: nevermind all of this shit is too expensive. i'll just hold my breathe for general admission sales on tickemaster

 

Didn't the general sale start days ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ghent said:

 

Didn't the general sale start days ago?

I know the presale for the last two shows in California start on Monday at 10am, but yeah the New York ones have been available for a while...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ghent said:

 

Didn't the general sale start days ago?

 

45 minutes ago, Cpen5311 said:

I know the presale for the last two shows in California start on Monday at 10am, but yeah the New York ones have been available for a while...

they added more shows that aren't on sale yet

http://www.ticketmaster.com/blink-182-brooklyn-new-york-08-17-2016/event/000050A6E41983BD?artistid=790708&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kevin. said:

which pre-order gives you the tour pre-sale password? is it anything on their webstore or one of the packages?

EDIT: nevermind all of this shit is too expensive. i'll just hold my breathe for general admission sales on tickemaster

You couldve bought anything for the presale code. Even just the $12 CD. But any presale info has been removed from the US site, so idk if its changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You couldve bought anything for the presale code. Even just the $12 CD. But any presale info has been removed from the US site, so idk if its changed

the "just $12" CD actually comes out to nearly $18 after shipping which is the biggest rip off imaginable. 

someone hooked me up with a code, so I'm good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

the "just $12" CD actually comes out to nearly $18 after shipping which is the biggest rip off imaginable. 

someone hooked me up with a code, so I'm good.

Its the cheapest thing on there.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why would you pay that for a CD that will be at Target for $10 the day it's out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...