Jump to content
 

The Tom Delonge Thread


Shit Poster
 Share

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Thibaut182 said:

I've never seen that picture before, thank you for posting it!

I have this picture in my archives from a show from 1998 where we can see it a little bit and it was already started to be reworked by then! 

k54udemvf5c51.jpg

I spy Chris Cote in the background, to be cucked 20 years later

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Tom is sure behaving normally lately. Blink return is imminent, I'm calling it. By the end of this year things will start to come together.

🤞

I would bet actual money on that not happening. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kay said:

I would bet actual money on that not happening. 

Tom hanging out with Travis by the end of the year, with rumors of Mark getting in the fold. Book it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Tom hanging out with Travis by the end of the year, with rumors of Mark getting in the fold. Book it.

Sure, buddy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom hits rock bottom at some point and he gets his reunion/retirement tour/album with the band. That's gotta be the most realistic scenario at this point. If Skiba stays, he gets like 10% of the cut to quietly play rhythm guitar in the background with a light that is half as bright as everyone else in the band. Skiba also ghost writes lyrics for Mark and barks harmonies in the background. The band has some highs and lows depending on the ratio of Tom/Matt mailing it in on any given night. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2021 at 8:12 AM, Ghent said:

Tom is sure behaving normally lately. Blink return is imminent, I'm calling it. By the end of this year things will start to come together.

🤞

Dude, Tom's new Ava album, where 3 songs are already released, won't even be done by the end of the year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What I love about Toms music of the last decade is that it's unpredictable. 

Blink without Tom has just consistently bored me and has left me just uninterested, while Tom has either pleasantly surprised me, or has released something so fucking dreadful that I'm seething in horror. 

Gotta hand it to the man, it's never dull. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Kay said:

What I love about Toms music of the last decade is that it's unpredictable. 

Blink without Tom has just consistently bored me and has left me just uninterested, while Tom has either pleasantly surprised me, or has released something so fucking dreadful that I'm seething in horror. 

Gotta hand it to the man, it's never dull. 

I always like the divisive music ... you either hate it or love, there's no middle ground to it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...