Jump to content
 

Q&A with Leo Dehoe!


Ghent
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

I actually looked into daily post limits this morning. I couldn't figure out a way to do it.

I die a little every time I have to read another post that says "Oh, Okay" for the 6th time in 2 hours

its like the jacey era all over again 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, n i k u . said:

its like the jacey era all over again 

Ghent is talking about when he makes up some random insult about me like I'm a pedophile, or a racist, or a trump supporter, or whatever the shtick of the week is ... I just respond with "oh, okay" 'cause what the hell am I supposed to respond with, a counter argument? I found out long ago that that only makes the bullshit worse. So, instead it's easier to just shut it down. If you don't the other miscreants will join in ... like Jan does incessantly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Ghent is talking about when he makes up some random insult about me like I'm a pedophile, or a racist, or a trump supporter, or whatever the shtick of the week is ... I just respond with "oh, okay" 'cause what the hell am I supposed to respond with, a counter argument? I found out long ago that that only makes the bullshit worse. So, instead it's easier to just shut it down. If you don't the other miscreants will join in ... like Jan does incessantly. 

or just dont react to it at all. once he realizes it doesnt even bother you it stops being fun for him and it stops. maybe you should take another break from this place. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, n i k u . said:

or just dont react to it at all. once he realizes it doesnt even bother you it stops being fun for him and it stops. maybe you should take another break from this place. 

Why would I take a break, I enjoy posting here? It's Ghent's and Jan's problem, they can go away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Smalls said:

@Leo Dehoe why didn’t you make a video of you doing the interview? I mean you made that fancy teaser video, then type out your answers? Idk hoe 

I'm from ukrain and English is my 3rd language..in my free time I never speak with English speaking people live..its something else to write shit than to speak live..many complicated words that I need to bring out the sense from the stuff that I'm saying arent in my mind, so have to Google them..I mean I allready wrote that im Russian speaking, but then I moved to Germany with 6 and learned my 2.nd language, which I speak now better than Russian.But then came English..I mean the most American can speak only their language and at the west coast some words Hispanic, but making fun of me, when i make grammer mistakes..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Ghent is talking about when he makes up some random insult about me like I'm a pedophile, or a racist, or a trump supporter, or whatever the shtick of the week is ... I just respond with "oh, okay" 'cause what the hell am I supposed to respond with, a counter argument? I found out long ago that that only makes the bullshit worse. So, instead it's easier to just shut it down. If you don't the other miscreants will join in ... like Jan does incessantly. 

are you this fucking creepy Donald beck Dude who stalks me everywhere and writes me creepy messages ?Hidden behind a fucking Female gender account which shows ur real mind? U damn psycho..u creep me out..if u are really this guy, this community should know that you are a real fucking psycho 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Leo Dehoe said:

are you this fucking creepy Donald beck Dude who stalks me everywhere and writes me creepy messages ?Hidden behind a fucking Female gender account which shows ur real mind? U damn psycho..u creep me out..if u are really this guy, this community should know that you are a real fucking psycho 

Wholeheartedly agree, we should cut his posts down so he doesn't stalk you on here too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Leo Dehoe said:

I'm not from the states so Idk your school system ..its a lot more different in europe..we dont have a high school there..we have a 3 types of school..a step for bad people or idiots with 9 years of school, a middle school it's what I did and something like a high school with 13 years of learning..after this biggest step u can go studying and make a bachelor..I did the middle school and did a bonus qualify to start social work..it was the only job that was made for good hearted idiots like me..hanging  out with kids, making projects like music or whatever u want..just chilling outside..u get well paid and u have fun..I do this job for 20h a week to pay my Bill's.. the big cash I do with graffiti Paintjobs which I.do for private people and I earn from 300 dollars till 5000 for a piece I paint..and I travel a lot cuz my wife is a flight attendant for condor (Lufthansa)

Sure in Germany you have a 'weird' school system, hahaha. Here in Spain we have:

- Primary school. From 5 to 11. Six years. Obligatory.

- Secondary school. From 12 to 16. Four years. Obligatory.

Then it all splits and you have different options:

- Bachelor. Two years.

- Formative Cycles. Two years. (oriented to direct professional exit)

And later: university.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Of course not, are you taking anything he says particularly seriously though?

I don't think he's "trolling" I think he's got a language / cultural difference and as a result thinks the things he's saying are perfectly fine. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't think he's "trolling" I think he's got a language / cultural difference and as a result thinks the things he's saying are perfectly fine. 

I don't agree with it but you I don't think it's possible for a grown man who imitates Tom Delonge to offend me, from what he's said he is at worst a tad uninformed. It's not like he says he goes round abuse/beating up black people while dropping n bombs everywhere, he's just talking gibberish from what I can see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Leo Dehoe said:

are you this fucking creepy Donald beck Dude who stalks me everywhere and writes me creepy messages ?Hidden behind a fucking Female gender account which shows ur real mind? U damn psycho..u creep me out..if u are really this guy, this community should know that you are a real fucking psycho 

What?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...