Jump to content
 

New generation of pop punk


Recommended Posts

Brits having no sense of humour? Fuck me 😂 we have the best sense of humour we just look down on yanks trying to banter us. Honestly you are beneath us and we’d rather pat your head and say good effort kid

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Crab 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do we even have members under 18 here? don't tell feeling_this...

There's such a push for things to be exactly as perfect as records, robbing live performances of what make them unique. Did you know they can live pitch correct vocal performances now? They can fix yo

time for Halsey to make a pop punk album too

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

Brits having no sense of humour? Fuck me 😂 we have the best sense of humour we just look down on yanks trying to banter us. Honestly you are beneath us and we’d rather pat your head and say good effort kid

Your sense of humor is just dry. Which I can appreciate. By “your” I mean brits, not you specifically 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Oh please. That soccer jab was genius! You brits are known for not having a sense of humor so I forgive you! Go listen to some nice preppy cock Emo like the starting line to cheer you up!

Some of the best comedy comes out of Britain, wtf you talking about?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol I am certainly no cuck! I just feel like I have been shitting on bands people enjoy a bit too much lately which really isn’t why I’m on here. (Even tho people here shit on bands all the time-maybe just not bands the majority around here like)...but anyways guess I felt guilty haha.

I don't blame you there. Most people who dislike me here do so because I shit on basically everything. I'm chill with that, but do it more constructively. Saying its just lame or for kids isn't imaginative, use some creative language to really dig deep and piss people off. It's way more fun! 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't blame you there. Most people who dislike me here do so because I shit on basically everything. I'm chill with that, but do it more constructively. Saying its just lame or for kids isn't imaginative, use some creative language to really dig deep and piss people off. It's way more fun! 

It’s not even that if you dislike what I post call me out in it, don’t just crab me then run away like a little bitch

  • Haha 1
  • Crab 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Scott. said:

It’s not even that if you dislike what I post call me out in it, don’t just crab me then run away like a little bitch

Crabbing is way quicker. I don’t have to argue and shit on everything I don’t like. You take this crabbing business far too seriously. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Two time back to back blink boards champ. Do not talk to me till you pass the first round you no mark cunt

Fucking hell. This has gotta be one of the saddest comebacks I’ve ever witnessed on these boards.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Still waiting for your win.......

I’m not. Nobody except you brings up the competition outside of the months it’s running. You latching onto some win from 10 years ago, bringing it up whenever you get a chance thinking it makes you look Important is just sad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m not. Nobody except you brings up the competition outside of the months it’s running. You latching onto some win from 10 years ago, bringing it up whenever you get a chance thinking it makes you look Important is just sad.

"cMoN yOu FuCkInG cUnT, hOw MaNy WiNs YoU gOt???!!"

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m not. Nobody except you brings up the competition outside of the months it’s running.

Exactly. Personally, I added my wins to my résumé and my Tinder profile, but I'm not tacky enough to bring it up on the boards. Yuck.

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Exactly. Personally, I added my wins to my résumé and my Tinder profile, but I'm not tacky enough to bring it up on the boards. Yuck.

Lol what did he even win anyways? Did he post the most porno links in a day or something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’m not. Nobody except you brings up the competition outside of the months it’s running. You latching onto some win from 10 years ago, bringing it up whenever you get a chance thinking it makes you look Important is just sad.

It’s tongue in cheek ffs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Lol what did he even win anyways? Did he post the most porno links in a day or something?

Here he is, as soon as a few people jump on my back this little turd comes out the woodwork to put the boot on. You’re the definition of a little bitch. You’re the “hold me back, hold me back” guy 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Here he is, as soon as a few people jump on my back this little turd comes out the woodwork to put the boot on. You’re the definition of a little bitch. You’re the “hold me back, hold me back” guy 😂 

Aww did I push a button Scottie? It was a legit question. Sorry you are so defensive about your porno addiction. Maybe you should seek help for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...