The Official, Comprehensive Blink-182 Timeline

boxelder

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

cool finds recently @Thibaut182! the soundboard-quality show is definitely up there for discovery of the year. mark sounded so good at that gig.

Definitely the biggest discovery of the year for sure!

And now that show has been picked up by those Blink fanpages on Instagram and as always not even a single credit to Blink 182 Online and the Timeline 😢  😢  😢  😢 

Sometimes I think that I'm making their job easier since they basically repost everything that I spent numerous hours researching

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

Definitely the biggest discovery of the year for sure!

And now that show has been picked up by those Blink fanpages on Instagram and as always not even a single credit to Blink 182 Online and the Timeline 😢  😢  😢  😢 

Sometimes I think that I'm making their job easier since they basically repost everything that I spent numerous hours researching

right. half the time @Italian Throwawayis simply quoting my wikipedia pages -- which took years of researching and writing -- or the timeline, which we've all put together here, especially you. it is what it is unfortunately. i suppose there's nothing wrong with reaching a wider audience with the work we've done, or compiled, but credit would sure be nice.

• Sad 2

New addition to the timeline!

Huge credits to tumblr account pear_pies for this amazing article!

found article for this show as well as a rare picture of Tom from the show

7/18/1997: The band were scheduled to perform at United Center in Chicago, Illinois as a part of Warped Tour 1997.

8c963f917109dd568158f1b0b39fb5f8a78763ab

• Like 2

Found this very cool interview on Much Music from 1999 (few clips were aired on Youtube including that Scott question but now we have the whole interview, this is just before the release of Enema in Canada and the Warped Tour 1999 timeline wise!)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thibaut182 said:

Found this very cool interview on Much Music from 1999 (few clips were aired on Youtube including that Scott question but now we have the whole interview, this is just before the release of Enema in Canada and the Warped Tour 1999 timeline wise!

Very nice fine, it s a shame that the audio has an abundance of (Hifi?) buzz

New interview!

Found this very cool interview from Electric Ink (a surf/skate zine from 1997)! Timeline wise this is just before the Warped Tour 1997 😃 also that group picture was probably from the same day where this interview took place at Crystal Pier, Pacific Beach.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Thibaut182 said:

New interview!

Found this very cool interview from Electric Ink (a surf/skate zine from 1997)! Timeline wise this is just before the Warped Tour 1997 😃 also that group picture was probably from the same day where this interview took place at Crystal Pier, Pacific Beach.

s-l1600.jpg

Damn Those fingers on the bottom. 

Addition to the timeline of footage from the original VHS Tape!

This show was already shared on Youtube but this is from the original VHS and it is from the uploader who filmed this himself with a Sony Camera  (it is the real deal!)

Huge huge credits to Megapulpvideos on Youtube for this gem! The tape has also footage of Pennywise, Fishbone, Dance Hall Crashers, Nofx and The Mighty Mighty Bosstones performing the same day!

8/3/1996: The band performs at Barnstable City Fairgrounds in Falmouth, Massachusetts as a part of Warped Tour 1996

Found this backstage picture from this show (huge credits to ebay seller recordrat for this gem!)

6/11/1999: The band performs at Jones Beach Theater in Wantagh, New York as part of the K-Rock Dysfunctional Family Picnic 3

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 1/8/2022 at 10:18 AM, Thibaut182 said:

New interview!

s-l1600.jpg

Is this on eBay currently?, if so, can you share a link to the ad? - I'm pretty interested in seeing the exact issue of the magazine.
I've had all these pictures for years and didn't know that they were taken from this magazine.

On 1/4/2022 at 6:12 PM, Thibaut182 said:

Found this very cool interview on Much Music from 1999 (few clips were aired on Youtube including that Scott question but now we have the whole interview, this is just before the release of Enema in Canada and the Warped Tour 1999 timeline wise!)

I can assure you that the interview above is not complete. The full version lasts longer. It's 75% complete I'd say.
This was recorded in May 1999. It's worth mentioning that they played a show in a skatepark that same night. Mark talks about this during the interview, that show is not registered in the timeline. The bit where Mark talks about the show is 5:22. Can anyone understand what the name of the skatepark is?

3 hours ago, luisbootlegs said:

Is this on eBay currently?, if so, can you share a link to the ad? - I'm pretty interested in seeing the exact issue of the magazine.
I've had all these pictures for years and didn't know that they were taken from this magazine.

the exact same interview and pictures were reprinted in the summer warped 97 tour program.

• Like 2

New interview!

I received this old school magazine during the holidays and wanted to share this very cool interview from Tom! Timeline wise, this is after the Warped Tour 1997, the Race Around Uranus Tour with Less Than Jake and after the European Dates with Lagwagon!

Juice Magazine #35

Fourth Anniversary Issue with Pantera, Portishead, Wu-Tang Clan, Crystal Method, Mr T Experience, Pietasters, Cramps, Less Than Jake, Misfits, Good Riddance, Blink 182, Suicidal Tendencies, Helmet, Muffs, Donavon Frankenreiter

October/November 1997

eaedd9a8957d9d835105ae750eaddd9d91d0f00f

ecb6bfaceaa88d8d71f1fb2c484036c7defb5499

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I added this super cool advert for the French dates below of the Lagwagon European Tour (source is from my own personal copy of the French rock magazine Rock Sound Issue 51

That last date in Toulouse (at Le Bikini) was cancelled as Blink headed back to the US just after the Barcelona date which was November 14th.

11/5/1997: The band performs at Le Splendid in Lille, France. Other band included Lagwagon.

11/6/1997: The band performs at the Club Dunois in Paris, France. Other bands included Lagwagon and Pulley.

11/7/1997: The band performs at the Rock School Barbey, in Bordeaux, France. Other bands include Lagwagon and Pulley.

11/17/1997 : The band was supposed to perform at Le Bikini, in Toulouse. 

03ed0b2d15ff05869b93f16ca0ea04b2470a9690

• Like 1
  • Love 1

New show added to the timeline! 

Found this very cool and rare flyer for this new discovery (huge credits and shout-out to reddit user RagingHappys for sharing this insane gem!)

5/8/1998: The band performs at the Bakersfield College Outdoor Theater in Bakersfield, California. Other bands included The Aquabats, Assorted Jelly Beans and Schwag.

ewy1jubtcje81.jpg

• Like 1