Jump to content
 
yodda

blink-182 Song Election - California

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Whose alternate account is this yoda guy? There's no way someone is this obsessed with rigging song lists

I've known him for like 10 fucking years, he's a real person. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yodda said:

I don’t understand how it could have been rigged either? All the votes for every round are viewable.

Ignore the pedophile, he's a fucking moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yodda said:

I don’t understand how it could have been rigged either? All the votes for every round are viewable.

The "coin flips" are pretty suspicious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

The "coin flips" are pretty suspicious.

They kept coming up in my favour, I swear!

I can’t prove they were legitimate though so I won’t do them for the Neighborhoods - on the proviso people stop changing their votes during rounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kay_Coight_ehgotmyvote! said:

Are any of us not 'real people' besides JarJar?

I'm not a real people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, yodda said:

They kept coming up in my favour, I swear!

I can’t prove they were legitimate though so I won’t do them for the Neighborhoods - on the proviso people stop changing their votes during rounds.

Not sure why people shouldn't be allowed to change their vote. If, for example, someone votes early for their least favourite song but then there's a tie between their 2nd least favourite and a song they like a lot, it seems reasonable to let them switch.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually had Kay as one of my suspects lol. Even more so now. It just seems like an alt account which means they could vote twice which is rigging. Plus the coin flips and other evidence. I'm surprised Im the first to say this...

  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I actually had Kay as one of my suspects lol. Even more so now. It just seems like an alt account which means they could vote twice which is rigging. Plus the coin flips and other evidence. I'm surprised Im the first to say this...

So the Last Train Home uproar was a deflection? Please tell us more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I actually had Kay as one of my suspects lol. Even more so now. It just seems like an alt account which means they could vote twice which is rigging. Plus the coin flips and other evidence. I'm surprised Im the first to say this...

I mean @Speedo and @NotNow and other old 182onliners will also know him, plus and I'm surprised I have to say this - who the flying fuck would care enough about a meaningless poll that literally has no bearing on anything to create an entire fake persona just to run it? That's pretty fucking daft.

But if you're really concerned @Patient #48273 can check the IPs. pretty sure I'm not australian. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kay said:

I mean @Speedo and @NotNow and other old 182onliners will also know him, plus and I'm surprised I have to say this - who the flying fuck would care enough about a meaningless poll that literally has no bearing on anything to create an entire fake persona just to run it? That's pretty fucking daft.

But if you're really concerned @Patient #48273 can check the IPs. pretty sure I'm not australian. 

Kay, just admit you're me.
This is getting out of hand.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, yodda said:

Kay, just admit you're me.
This is getting out of hand.

yeah why do I care, bugger it, sure. we're the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...