Jump to content
 

NINE DELUXE & TOUR...PLEASE!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not 2017 anymore, we can stop pretending it was a good album.

Fuck, I was really hoping you were joking.

Anyone who thinks Cali DLX was a good album should be banned. 

Welcome to the boards! The good news is if that were to happen, it would probably be announced halfway soon. The bad news, is there have not been any signs of a NINE DLX yet...more hints at the "collab EP" dropping at some point. But yeah, there's like 30+ unused NINE songs chillin on a hard drive somewhere that I wish would see the light of day! (Especially "Paris", which for the first half of the recording process was referred to as the favorite/lead single)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghent said:

Not sure if touring it is really necessary

What!? As someone who enjoys the album you must be waiting to hear those songs live?
Or do you think the quality of the live performance will be that bad...  

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Osgod said:

What!? As someone who enjoys the album you must be waiting to hear those songs live?
Or do you think the quality of the live performance will be that bad... 

It's more that I don't think they would play more than 3 or 4 songs off of it anyway

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Osgod said:

What!? As someone who enjoys the album you must be waiting to hear those songs live?
Or do you think the quality of the live performance will be that bad...  

 

The live performances would be horrible. Have you seen them attempt blame it on my youth and really wish I hated you? Lol

  • Like 1
  • Crab 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

this album cycle was a disaster huh?

It was a weird one, that's for sure. The timing of everything was WAYYYYYY off, they never really did a true promotional push for any of the singles, and then when the album finally came out they were just wrapping up a tour based on an album from 20 years ago without any actual tour planned to promote Nine. And on top of that, the album actually got a pretty good reception from even skeptical fans! I gotta think it could've been a bigger success if they had mapped out the timing of it all better and had a promotional strategy that made sense, that's one thing they really nailed with the California release.

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

NINE Timeline, just because I was interested in seeing it all laid out:

  • May 6 - Co-headlining tour with Lil Wayne is announced, presumed to be connected to the album release
  • May 8 - Blame It On My Youth is released
  • June 5 - Tour gets changed to Enema Of The State 20th Anniversary Tour with special guest Lil Wayne
  • June 21 - Generational Divide is released
  • June 27 - Enema tour begins
  • July 1 - Happy Days is released
  • July 25 - Darkside is released, album title and release date are announced
  • August 28 - Darkside music video is released
  • September 6 - I Really Wish I Hated You is released
  • September 20 - Album is released, Enema tour ends
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

NINE Timeline, just because I was interested in seeing it all laid out:

  • May 6 - Co-headlining tour with Lil Wayne is announced, presumed to be connected to the album release
  • May 8 - Blame It On My Youth is released
  • June 5 - Tour gets changed to Enema Of The State 20th Anniversary Tour with special guest Lil Wayne
  • June 21 - Generational Divide is released
  • June 27 - Enema tour begins
  • July 1 - Happy Days is released
  • July 25 - Darkside is released, album title and release date are announced
  • August 28 - Darkside music video is released
  • September 6 - I Really Wish I Hated You is released
  • September 20 - Album is released, Enema tour ends

Bless your soul for this! That is interesting to see laid out 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

NINE Timeline, just because I was interested in seeing it all laid out:

  • May 6 - Co-headlining tour with Lil Wayne is announced, presumed to be connected to the album release
  • May 8 - Blame It On My Youth is released
  • June 5 - Tour gets changed to Enema Of The State 20th Anniversary Tour with special guest Lil Wayne
  • June 21 - Generational Divide is released
  • June 27 - Enema tour begins
  • July 1 - Happy Days is released
  • July 25 - Darkside is released, album title and release date are announced
  • August 28 - Darkside music video is released
  • September 6 - I Really Wish I Hated You is released
  • September 20 - Album is released, Enema tour ends

And February 10, 2020- I Really Wish I Hated You is still charting at #11. very odd

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ghent said:

So I guess what I'm saying is that if they tour, they won't be touring the album.

And you don’t think that’s weird that they didn’t tour the album/played more new songs live?

You are a strange guy. 

  • Like 1
  • Crab 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Osgod said:

And you don’t think that’s weird that they didn’t tour the album/played more new songs life?

You are a strange guy. 

lol, what the fuck are you even talking about dude?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Umm... Have you ever actually seen a Blink 182 show post reunion? 

Nope and I know that the play mostly the old stuff. They are a legacy band now. What I said was that a band should tour their new material. Ideal would be a mixture of greatest hits, some deep cuts and some new songs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ghent said:

lol, what the fuck are you even talking about dude?

Again: Why do you think Blink shouldn’t play more new songs live/tour the album?

I don’t get it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...