Jump to content
 

Best pop punk song of all time nominations


Shit Poster
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Blink 182 "Wasting Time"
  • Green Day "No Pride"
  • Sum 41 "Heart Attack"
  • New Found Glory "Better Off Dead"
  • Lit "Lovely Day"
  • The Offspring "Walla Walla"
  • Good Charlotte "Screamer"
  • Homegrow "Kiss Me, Diss Me"
  • Simple Plan "You Don't Mean Anything"
  • Unwritten Law "Falling Down"
  • No Use For A Name 'Fatal Flu"
  • Ten Foot Pole "Plastic"
  • Mxpx "Do Your Feet Hurt"
  • Gob "What To Do"
  • Allister "Scratch"
  • The Starting Line "Left Coast Envy"
  • The All American Rejects "The Last Song"
  • Cartel "Honestly"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Cum said:

When All American Rejects opened for Blink during the Reunion tour, the lead singer kept referring to the crowd as bitches and was spitting on us. Fuck that guy 

Lol they are another super lame band. That guys a huge tool 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I had a Spotify playlist going and this gem popped up. This song stands out to me because, for some reason, it's always one of the main songs that comes to mind when I think of the late 90s/early 2000s mainstream pop-punk movement. 

 

Also, this thread was a bit of a bust. Needs moar nominations if we go ahead with the bracket. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Cum said:

I had a Spotify playlist going and this gem popped up. This song stands out to me because, for some reason, it's always one of the main songs that comes to mind when I think of the late 90s/early 2000s mainstream pop-punk movement. 

 

Also, this thread was a bit of a bust. Needs moar nominations if we go ahead with the bracket. 

The only good song that band ever had!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Speedo said:

The only good song that band ever had!

Omg I just cringed so hard trying to go back and watch that video. Never cared for it back then either but sheesh! That didn’t age well. That dudes like a 35 year old with the haircut of a Karen trying to stay young with way too many ear piercings. The red pants. Pukeeeee. Also why did every band have to try and have a number in their name? That’s such a cringe sum41 rip off song lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

Omg I just cringed so hard trying to go back and watch that video. Never cared for it back then either but sheesh! That didn’t age well. That dudes like a 35 year old with the haircut of a Karen trying to stay young with way too many ear piercings. The red pants. Pukeeeee. Also why did every band have to try and have a number in their name? That’s such a cringe sum41 rip off song lol. 

I like the song, don't give a shit about their haircuts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

Omg I just cringed so hard trying to go back and watch that video. Never cared for it back then either but sheesh! That didn’t age well. That dudes like a 35 year old with the haircut of a Karen trying to stay young with way too many ear piercings. The red pants. Pukeeeee. Also why did every band have to try and have a number in their name? That’s such a cringe sum41 rip off song lol. 

SR 71 and sum41 both formed in 1996 so, I doubt it. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

What do we call Alien Ant Farm?

Fucking love this video

Some people I went to high school with would say "they are nu metal, not pop punk, im gonna fight u" 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Some people I went to high school with would say "they are nu metal, not pop punk, im gonna fight u" 

Then us (in our Oasis shirts) would say 'I spit on Fred Durst, who's up for some fisticuffs??'

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...