• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

Trash song/remix whatever it is. I kinda liked the Chainsmokers one at first but that got boring fast plus the singers voice annoys me too much in that song. It's All Fading to Black with XXXTentacion though is pretty good. I was kinda unsure of that song at first but it kinda reminds me of a +44 acoustic demo or something. Plus it's a raw sounding song. it just grew on me. Could've easily fit on Nine as the last track or as a bonus song.

Hopefully if blink do release an EP of songs they wrote for Nine with other artists, the actual songs sound like blink songs and not songs by those artists. None of the ones so far hold a candle to All of This & Pretty Little Girl, although in the case of PLG, the featuring part is out of place. Still, the rest of the song is amazing. I really wish they released another version of that song. Imagine the rap part just having an instrumental bridge in the mould of Adam's Song or STFTK. Would've been so much better.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Scott. said:

still fuming heaven doesn’t sound like this. What a fucking balls up

We missed out on a lot of potential solid music when they decided to not just do their own thing and instead desperately try to fit in, listen to studios and have a cookie cutter formula

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Jan's Plan said:

We missed out on a lot of potential solid music the when they decided to not just do their own thing and instead desperately try to fit in and have a cookie cutter formula

Listen to how cool that riff sounds there compared to the version we got. They’ve bubble-gummed the fuck out of it. That riff is all Matt Skiba imo and then mark got his fucking hands on it and we got the Britney Spears version we have on the album  

4 hours ago, yodda said:

Why does Mark keep doing these things to us?

Desperate to remain relevant. He’s an absolute fucking man child. The fact he plays kids games gives that away. So desperate to stay relevant he’s willing to shit all over Blink’s legacy. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Listen to how cool that riff sounds there compared to the version we got. They’ve bubble-gummed the fuck out of it. That riff is all Matt Skiba imo and then mark got his fucking hands on it and we got the Britney Spears version we have on the album  

It was 0% Matt skiba. It was travis jamming with some other bloke if I remember correctly. Then blink just used the idea.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I agree, leave Britney alone though.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

It was 0% Matt skiba. It was travis jamming with some other bloke if I remember correctly. Then blink just used the idea.

Fair enough. Sounds like a Skiba riff. 

• Like 1
On 5/13/2020 at 10:09 AM, Nosferatu said:

As much as I love Tom's work since he left blink again, I wouldn't want it to be where there is hardly any blink news for about 3 years then they meet up like 2-3 times every 6 months to record. That's how it literally was. I'd be happy for blink to continue with Skiba if they continue and progress from where Nine left off. Great album. Just no more California!

Couldn't agree with you more Nosferatu I prefer the sound of Mark & Tom together but Matt's great and I Love blink too much for them to keep disappearing for years at a time.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Hyland Lament said:

You’ve heard it? 

@Scott. sent it me, he used to be part of the UK blink Street team and is still in with the community. All I can say is compared to 2015 expect the completely unexpected. 

• Crab 1
5 minutes ago, Bucko said:

@Scott. sent it me, he used to be part of the UK blink Street team and is still in with the community. All I can say is compared to 2015 expect the completely unexpected. 

Ya fucked it buck. Should’ve gone with another angle for your troll. 

• Haha 1