• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

Could some explain this "freemasons" thing to me? Just had a read on Wikipedia but it couldn't have made less sense to me!

long, long story short. Tom is a freemason.

Could some explain this "freemasons" thing to me? Just had a read on Wikipedia but it couldn't have made less sense to me!

It's an old fraternal organization. Most of the american founding fathers were freemasons. The pyramid with an eye on the american dollar is a freemason representation of god (no god in particular). They claim to know secrets and are the root of a million conspiracy theories.

These days, however, it's just a bunch of old men drinking in a lodge like the Eagles, Elks, Knights of Columbus, VFW, and all of those clubs.

Are those new guitar pics? If so why isn't the 6 arrow smiley on them? I hope I didnt get the 6 arrow smiley tattooed on my leg for nothing now lol.

I don't understand how that relates to them continuing to use that when that originally signified their comeback. You're okay, I promise lol.

Anyone else think the album art is gonna be as cartoonish as Kanye's graduation?

Yeah, I think its gonna be some sort of art (not a photograph) similar in style to TMTATS or self titled, or something of a mix between the two styles.

Guest austiiinnnn

So among other pics, Mark uploaded this one:

unledsfx.png

Every pick I get where they come from, except for the 8 of Spades pick.  Do you think there is a song called 8 or spades or something like that?  What do you make of it?

There is that clip of Mark singing where he says something about Blackjack and architect or whatever.  Maybe one of their songs is about a game of cards.

no :D

This.

He says "black jacket architect".

Not "black jack" or whatever else.

This kid just looks too far into everything blink does. If mark ties his shoes differently, he tries to analyze it.

Guest austiiinnnn

And you're a fag, dude.

Okay.

But you're a fag.

No, the only fag here is that kid who, if blink postponed the album by 2 more years today, would defend them and say "IT'S PROBABLY FOR THE BESSSTTTT GUYS!!!!!"

This kid would try to analyze Mark's breathing patterns and find out how it might be related to a new song on the album, or the artwork.

Everyone else here is lulz, and awesome. But he reeks of fanboy bullshit, and every time he geeks out, he's wrong, such as that black jack shit. And I'm just here to prove him wrong.  :-)

And you're a fag, dude.

Okay.

But you're a fag.

No, the only fag here is that kid who, if blink postponed the album by 2 more years today, would defend them and say "IT'S PROBABLY FOR THE BESSSTTTT GUYS!!!!!"

This kid would try to analyze Mark's breathing patterns and find out how it might be related to a new song on the album, or the artwork.

Everyone else here is lulz, and awesome. But he reeks of fanboy bullshit, and every time he geeks out, he's wrong, such as that black jack shit. And I'm just here to prove him wrong.  :-)

Guest austiiinnnn

I think he says black jack.

And yeah austiiiinnnn is a major fucking faggot.

So what does he say after "black jack"? "et"? "and?"

It makes no sense. He says black jacket. Deal with it.

I think he says black jack.

And yeah austiiiinnnn is a major fucking faggot.

So what does he say after "black jack"? "et"? "and?"

It makes no sense. He says black jacket. Deal with it.

He says you're a fagget.

Guest austiiinnnn

And you're a fag, dude.

Okay.

But you're a fag.

LOL, these retarded replies only show that I'm winning.

I've seen a good amount of trolling in my days. And you should know repeat-replies don't work on me.

1252474682846.jpg

inb4 you say you're not trolling, you predictable fag.

And you're a fag, dude.

Okay.

But you're a fag.

LOL, these retarded replies only show that I'm winning.

I've seen a good amount of trolling in my days. And you should know repeat-replies don't work on me.

1252474682846.jpg

inb4 you say you're not trolling, you predictable fag.

That picture isn't even funny, You can leave now.

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic