Jump to content
 

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (1) Sum 41 vs (32) Jawbreaker


 Share

Battle of the Pop Punk Bands - Round 1 - (1) Sum 41 vs (32) Jawbreaker  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. Sum 41 vs Jawbreaker


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/06/21 at 08:30 PM

Recommended Posts

You can vote for the band you like more or based on who is better specifically as a pop punk band. Voter’s choice.

No minimum post count required; anyone can vote, but one person = one vote (i.e., no sock accounts… or if you do vote from a sock account, you can’t also vote from your main account).

Voting closes at 3:30pm Eastern Time on Saturday, March 6th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look, I love Jawbreaker but they're a bands band, they weren't ever as big as they should have been in the mainstream. Sum 41 was, so they get my vote. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fuck, I almost forgot about Boxcar.

This might swing my vote back...since sum41 are gonna win anyhow I feel compelled to back Jawbreaker.

I think they were one fat wreck deal away from becoming MUCH more known in the 90s (and hence now)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a deep seething hatred for Sum 41 so Jawbreaker gets my vote by default. 

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

Fuck, I almost forgot about Boxcar.

This might swing my vote back...since sum41 are gonna win anyhow I feel compelled to back Jawbreaker.

I think they were one fat wreck deal away from becoming MUCH more known in the 90s (and hence now)

This is a good point, let's get them as far as we can. I'm changing my vote to Jawbreaker. I'm doing it for Blake.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yang Gang was Punk Rock said:

Honestly, fuck Sum 41, they make Offspring sound like Pink Floyd.

Nonsense, Offapring have some decent songs. Pink Floyd is AIDS and not the Magic Johnson kind ... the Sierra Leone prostitute kind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pink Floyd convinced a generation of conservatives that Hemp was bad. Fuck Pink floyd. Obnoxious pricks. Can't watch a single decent sportscar review without being reminded how their drummer has 3 of those.

Don't insult those poor bantamweigts from Canada like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Depf said:

Pink Floyd convinced a generation of conservatives that Hemp was bad. Fuck Pink floyd. Obnoxious pricks. Can't watch a single decent sportscar review without being reminded how their drummer has 3 of those.

Don't insult those poor bantamweigts from Canada like that.

Wish he'd wrap one of them around a pole.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Maddey said:

How so?

I found their music incredibly annoying, main dudes voice especially. And their videos made me cringe at the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

2 minutes ago, Slevin Seconds said:

Wish he'd wrap one of them around a pole.

see, that's over the top.

I'd at best throw acid on his face, just to distance myself.

no disclaimers here. if you havent watched the sopranos and think I'm an evil fuck then by all means, have at it.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Depf said:

 

 

see, that's over the top.

I'd at best throw acid on his face, just to distance myself.

no disclaimers here. if you havent watched the sopranos and think I'm an evil fuck then by all means, have at it.

I won't apologize for wanting the worst for that band. I won't forgive the travesty they've brought to this world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...