Jump to content
 

One More Time… Pre-Release Discussion


Champ182

Recommended Posts

We might want to get that new font involved anyway since they’ve moved away from the one we have up there now. Maybe make a non sack version too while you’re messing with it? Or maybe the sack stays because it’s so grand?

Show me your work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ghent Lvl 10 said:

We might want to get that new font involved anyway since they’ve moved away from the one we have up there now. Maybe make a non sack version too while you’re messing with it? Or maybe the sack stays because it’s so grand?

Show me your work

And an alt one that literally says lolink-182

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ghent Lvl 10 said:

I’m so much more excited for this song than I was for Edging. I have hope now that Tom is trustworthy and authentic.

I’m ready to be a Tombot again. Please don’t let me down one more time

Same here. Edging was so long ago this honestly feels like the first song we’re actually hearing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Same here. Edging was so long ago this honestly feels like the first song we’re actually hearing.

Yeah this is a completely different feeling for me. With Edging, if it sucked, I was ready to just fall back on Tom bashing since he has been a complete ass since the early 2000s really. But he has started to rope me back in lately. The alien stuff is dumb, but it’s not a deal breaker if he’s not scamming and acting like a freak.

I’m really excited for tomorrow. I’ve reached Level 10, I don’t care that it’s a slow song. I’m even embracing that part of it.

I am fully edged and ready. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As far as the 1-2 songs rumors and based off the google calendar leak, my guess is that they are planning to just release OMT and see the how the reaction and if it can hold the whole way till October 20th on its own or if they need to release a second one.  

I have no idea what I'm fucking talking about though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Ghent Lvl 10 said:

Yeah this is a completely different feeling for me. With Edging, if it sucked, I was ready to just fall back on Tom bashing since he has been a complete ass since the early 2000s really. But he has started to rope me back in lately. The alien stuff is dumb, but it’s not a deal breaker if he’s not scamming and acting like a freak.

I’m really excited for tomorrow. I’ve reached Level 10, I don’t care that it’s a slow song. I’m even embracing that part of it.

I am fully edged and ready. 

Get the rope. Get the rope. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Okay guys WHAT THE FUCK?

I know we’re all excited about the new song but HOW THE FUCK did we miss this!?!?

  Hide contents

IMG-9629.jpg

 

I was about to be so annoyed by the same mid ass post but you exceeded expectations 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...