Jump to content
 

The Tom Delonge Thread


Shit Poster
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I’m not allowed to confirm clips but the chorus has “mother f*cker” in it FWIW...video starts on a motorcycle and has the K&T chick in it in a thong. Supposed to drop Tues.

Well that confirms it is the clip on the last page. I’m curious how that will work as a chorus in the context of the song. And yay a date.

The only other thing I’ll ask is do you know if album info will be announced as well or is it exclusively a single release for now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Probably announcing the album release date or upcoming tour dates.

I think we can safely assume one of the two things are tour dates. Bands and festivals are all announcing their fall tours / lineups this month. The question is if the second thing is the album or some other dumb thing related to to the stars.

I predict the album will be released in September. Gonna go with September 10th.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Lindemulder said:

If everybody else is announcing tours right now no way Delonge is gonna do it aswell. Guys edgey and f***ing progressive you know.  Maybe he'll let the 20-something subscribers know soon, but dont hold your breath.

Anybody want to pay to find out?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cavalier Jan said:

How does Tom supposedly find love then immediately want to start scamming people? 

His love was scammed off his buddy Chris Cote. An underrated turn of events. Not normal to wed your friend’s ex-wife in my humble opinion.

At least Cote has taken the higher ground and not said anything about it. Pretty sad. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

His love was scammed off his buddy Chris Cote. An underrated turn of events. Not normal to wed your friend’s ex-wife in my humble opinion.

At least Cote has taken the higher ground and not said anything about it. Pretty sad. 

Yeah I'm with you on that one, no matter how 'cool' everyone can act about it, that's just wrong, that means he was likely eyeing your wife the whole time you were all hanging out or together.

Tom's the type of guy to befriend you just so he can possibly sleep with your SO.  We've all had these 'friends' that magically appear when you start dating someone and want to be best buds always sus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cavalier Jan said:Yeah I'm with you on that one, no matter how 'cool' everyone can act about it, that's just wrong, that means he was likely eyeing your wife the whole time you were all hanging out or together.

Tom's the type of guy to befriend you just so he can possibly sleep with your SO.  We've all had these 'friends' that magically appear when you start dating someone and want to be best buds 

 

Hang on, the second part, though. What is that besides complete wild speculation? The only “example” we have of this is Marie, and I’m pretty sure he was friends with Chris before Marie was in the picture. Idk, if you’re saying Tom has been after Marie for 20 years or sonething, i dont see what that’s based on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

 

Hang on, the second part, though. What is that besides complete wild speculation? The only “example” we have of this is Marie, and I’m pretty sure he was friends with Chris before Marie was in the picture. Idk, if you’re saying Tom has been after Marie for 20 years or sonething, i dont see what that’s based on. 

She’s got two kids with one of his friends ffs. Like if Cote was dead or something, sure. But that whole situation just seems dirty.

And to think he wrote those two lame songs about her. Rebel Girl and Kiss and Tell...🤢

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

 

Hang on, the second part, though. What is that besides complete wild speculation? The only “example” we have of this is Marie, and I’m pretty sure he was friends with Chris before Marie was in the picture. Idk, if you’re saying Tom has been after Marie for 20 years or sonething, i dont see what that’s based on. 

I'm not saying that was the case here, but he's that type a guy.

Give me this one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Ghent said:

She’s got two kids with one of his friends ffs. Like if Cote was dead or something, sure. But that whole situation just seems dirty.

And to think he wrote those two lame songs about her. Rebel Girl and Kiss and Tell...🤢

 

I know, they went from better than anything during Cali era to just slightly the best in a matter of seconds, all due to the context.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ghent said:

She’s got two kids with one of his friends ffs. Like if Cote was dead or something, sure. But that whole situation just seems dirty.

And to think he wrote those two lame songs about her. Rebel Girl and Kiss and Tell...🤢

 

I think I was just being picky about the idea that Tom befriended Chris to get to Marie. He clearly didn’t, his friendship with Chris came way before he cared about Marie. But Jan then clarified that he just seemed like the type and, yeah, i guess he kind of does.
 

And yeah, it’s a weird situation. Honestly though, as a woman, it’s Marie’s part that creeps me out the most. She did every single “bad thing” Tom did, and on top of that, she got rich from it. And the way Tom talks about her is so generic, like “she’s super nice to me!” Okay, and what else? She just seems boring. Or maybe I’m just being a hater. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...