• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

So I posted this in the ava section but if someone is interested Atom is leaving AvA.

wtf seriously??? boy he was the only one in that band who made them even worth listening. this must be hard on Tom

Atom is now playing music with Alkaline Trios' Matt Skiba, in their band called, "The Hell."

most people don't know that atom played with alkaline trio for a while.

So I posted this in the ava section but if someone is interested Atom is leaving AvA.

wtf seriously??? boy he was the only one in that band who made them even worth listening. this must be hard on Tom

I think Tom kind of needs this to happen, and Atom probably even knows it.  If Tom is smart, he will let Love pt 2 be AvA's swan song, at least for a long while, so he can focus on blink-182.  Matt could probably go back to 30 Seconds to Mars, I see that after he left they never replaced him.

I think Tom kind of needs this to happen, and Atom probably even knows it.  If Tom is smart, he will let Love pt 2 be AvA's swan song, at least for a long while, so he can focus on blink-182.  Matt could probably go back to 30 Seconds to Mars, I see that after he left they never replaced him.

they have no bass in their band?? i dont listen to 30stm

Blink actually came it at No.2 with 155,000 sales... more than the 130k-150k first day estimate... and 35k more than the label wanted!

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

Very nice.  It should be ranked so high.  Does anyone remember what self titled premiered at?  I know it was more sales because more people were actually buying cds back then, but I feel like it only reached number 3, I wanna check that out.

they have no bass in their band?? i dont listen to 30stm

Yeah I don't either, but I looked it up just now on wikipedia cuz I was curious.  I guess they have touring bassists, but they never replaced him in the band, I wonder if they kind of expect him to return eventually.

Just found the answer to my own question, self titled debuted at number 3 with 313,000 albums sold, lol thats more than the number 1 this week buy nearly 100,000 copies... crazy how much sales have declined on albums over the past decade.

I still can't get over Tom's website half devoted to conspiracies and alien sightings.  I lost a massive chunk of faith that he'd ever be back to normal right there.

Why? he's always been into conspiracies and Aliens, and he's right too.

I still can't get over Tom's website half devoted to conspiracies and alien sightings.  I lost a massive chunk of faith that he'd ever be back to normal right there.

Why? he's always been into conspiracies and Aliens, and he's right too.

He's full of shit but yeah, he's always been full of shit.

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic