The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

Thought is was an interesting second top rated comment on the YouTube video for UAN

"Love the song and blink182 but I lost all respect for them when I saw the Free Mason logo on Toms guitar.

Yet another great band being taken by the Illuminati :("

I remember people mentioning the Free Mason thing but and it confused me quite a lot lol. Why would it make people loose respect for Blink?

so dumb..oh no toms into conspiracies! yeah he has been since enema era. who gives a shit?

it's not that he's into conspiracies, it's that he's a member of an ancient organization infamous for being at the heart of conspiracy.

Wow, I was bombed on the AvA forum when I said this when he started his new website. Glad to see I'm not the one who thinks that.

Read the comments under this photo for a good laugh:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150864985230599&set=a.10150177628960599.438645.154880285598&type=1&theater

My favorite:

"mark hoppus is there to give blowjobs through the glory hole that is in the wooden wall behind them. I hope mark hoppus drives his car into a fiery wreck off of a cliff. he is so UNpunkrock its not even funny. tell him to go back to his rich bitch house and fuck off. fagot," Nate Parks.