Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Ghent

    4921

  • Donald Trump's Bulge

    3424

  • M!ke

    3128

  • Chewy030

    3123

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share
image.jpeg

That's fucking brilliant , well done! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks!! glad you guys like it

The finishing part is what I find hardest. Sometimes adding color takes away from the "hand carved" vibe. I'll post another pic when I'm done

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mormons actually can't lie or they get banished to hell, it's part of the spell sewn into their underwear, so I'd believe Cheerios if I were you guys ... or else ...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ghent said:

thanks!! glad you guys like it

The finishing part is what I find hardest. Sometimes adding color takes away from the "hand carved" vibe. I'll post another pic when I'm done

Dude that’s sick! Great work 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Anyone who hasn't seen that picture before needs to stop what they're doing and check this thread out. Immediately.

 

Hahahahaha wow. And it was Oliver none the less. This has to be a hall of fame thread, right? I’ve never seen this before but this is fucking classic 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, Scott. said:

Are there any bands you do like? 

I mean not everything I listen to is holy and great music. I’m just giving people a hard time. I used to rip my brother who loved TBS but it was all in fun. I’m nobody important and I’m not here to rain on anybody’s parade. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Anyone who hasn't seen that picture before needs to stop what they're doing and check this thread out. Immediately.

even i know that one. it's internet / meme famous well beyond blink. i think it was featured on a "fails" subreddit is why.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, daveyjones said:

even i know that one. it's internet / meme famous well beyond blink. i think it was featured on a "fails" subreddit is why.

Holy shit, I didn't know it ended up getting shared elsewhere. That's amazing.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...