Jump to content
 

Q&A with Leo Dehoe!


Ghent
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Leo Dehoe said:

thx for the interview fellas, I really enjoy this community specially the haters..I told a true  and honest story..if u still hate, then keep on hating..we all know where hate comes from..

Fuck yeah, thanks for stopping in man!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Can you elaborate on being a doctor?

I'm a doctor for social care work, before this I did curative Teacher.. working with disabled people..mostly kids between 3-6..before that time which took.me 10 years, I fucked up my school (not because Tom did))..I got fucked out of more than 2 different schools because I was an antisocial rebel and very sadistic because of my humor Haha.. when i got older i just acted the brave cunt to get a qualification and I learned like shit..of course I grew up but I'm still the same in any kind of a good way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Leo Dehoe said:

thx for the interview fellas, I really enjoy this community specially the haters..I told a true  and honest story..if u still hate, then keep on hating..we all know where hate comes from..

I hope you stick around dude. Preferably long enough to vote for me in BotBM 2019. Every vote matters and this could be my year if I play it right. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Leo Dehoe said:

I'm a doctor for social care work, before this I did curative Teacher.. working with disabled people..mostly kids between 3-6..before that time which took.me 10 years, I fucked up my school (not because Tom did))..I got fucked out of more than 2 different schools because I was an antisocial rebel and very sadistic because of my humor Haha.. when i got older i just acted the brave cunt to get a qualification and I learned like shit..of course I grew up but I'm still the same in any kind of a good way

Interesting, so you have a doctorate of some kind (PhD, MD, something like that)? Should we call you Dr. Dehoe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ah and because of tattoos and piercings..Its funny thing to dress like someone to piss people off and make a great show for the virtuality but copying tattoos is in my opinion a no go in any kind of way..We all know this typical tattoo styles which millions of people have from different scenes. How many people have the same designs like stars, blink fan tattoos,Rose's or whatever..I never said that Tom isnt my hero, it would be a lie..but there is a difference between acting like someone in the internet and beeing someone in real life..Like a true blink fan I decided to tattoo my full sleeve. In this picture below u see there isnt even one same design.i just tattooed my sleeve.of course in the videos with the clothes and guitar it looks like a full copy from far, but it's really fucked up to copy someone's tattoos..Even when there is nothing in this world, what allready dont exist. In hardcore scenes they all have the same hair and even same tattoo designs like the singer from bting me the horizon..it looks ridiculous..There is even a Japanese gang called Yakuza, who are the creators of a special oldschool tattoo styles where all designs look same..its a group and it's normal.. so to be honest, you can put everyone of us in a group and say hes a wannabe..no matter if u are a hardcore guy, a skater or one of this new school cloud rappers with grills and ridiculous face tattoos..its all a scene and it's full with millions of people..and I never had a lip piercing or something else..

FB_IMG_1555433549217.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Interesting, so you have a doctorate of some kind (PhD, MD, something like that)? Should we call you Dr. Dehoe?

I'm not from the states so Idk your school system ..its a lot more different in europe..we dont have a high school there..we have a 3 types of school..a step for bad people or idiots with 9 years of school, a middle school it's what I did and something like a high school with 13 years of learning..after this biggest step u can go studying and make a bachelor..I did the middle school and did a bonus qualify to start social work..it was the only job that was made for good hearted idiots like me..hanging  out with kids, making projects like music or whatever u want..just chilling outside..u get well paid and u have fun..I do this job for 20h a week to pay my Bill's.. the big cash I do with graffiti Paintjobs which I.do for private people and I earn from 300 dollars till 5000 for a piece I paint..and I travel a lot cuz my wife is a flight attendant for condor (Lufthansa)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leo Dehoe said:

thx for the interview fellas, I really enjoy this community specially the haters..I told a true  and honest story..if u still hate, then keep on hating..we all know where hate comes from..

the Legend has arrived!!!

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2019 at 8:33 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

What are the lyrics to Alligator? Specifically the verse about teen chicks pussy lips riding your black dick. 

Are you interested in UFOs? Did you donate to To The Stars Academy? 

Would you double penetrate Jen Delonge with Tom? 

What would you do if an underage chick was in your tour bus/van?

Will you make fun of feminists in a future song/video?

teen chicks with polly pocket pussy lips, scream like pigs when they ride my nigha dick..that's how it goes.. The upcoming single called rat and it's a very serious one no joke..a message for all sneaky badass people who gives you the evil eye..yeah I always say fucking teen chicks in tour bus might be awesome ..18+ but I'm married so nope..

I would like to penetrate jen but very mad cuz she twists my nervs with her gay spirituality posts..(ah look.its full moon again, all signs are positive..)

and I hate feminism..Feel free to call me nigger, in my use it has 0 to do with racism..its 21 century..As long as u live like in 1832 u never get rid of this oldschool society meanings..Nigger means like bro or dude for me and my gang..it depends how u say that in which context y use this word..When we wrote lyrics for teenage dreams, we knew it will come a confusion but also a lil change..Dont mind the hates..the message is clear..Fuck racism and society meanings..Google the word picknick..Its a oldschool word that we use these days but it comes from :to pick a Nigger"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Leo Dehoe said:

and I hate feminism..Feel free to call me nigger, in my use it has 0 to do with racism..its 21 century..As long as u live like in 1832 u never get rid of this oldschool society meanings..Nigger means like bro or dude for me and my gang..it depends how u say that in which context y use this word..When we wrote lyrics for teenage dreams, we knew it will come a confusion but also a lil change..Dont mind the hates..the message is clear..Fuck racism and society meanings..Google the word picknick..Its a oldschool word that we use these days but it comes from :to pick a Nigger"

take back anything i said remotely positive about this guy lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...