A blink-182online Tribute to blink-182

Speedo

On 7/9/2019 at 5:05 PM, madgaz182 said:

I did a fast punk version of fighting the gravity years ago 

Also a different arrangement styled GOING AWAY TO COLLEGE

Going Away sounds pretty cool! I remember you when you covered one of my song. It was a big deal in my life.

41 minutes ago, Since88 said:

It looks like a surprising low level of interest on this project, when AVA Movement did this it was like an explosion of artists and bands who wanted in..

Yeah. I'm a little bummed about it. We will see what happens. I'll give it a bit.

• Sad 1

You need to market this better, do we even have an Instagram page, do we have a final goal 

the Ava one was well thought out , included a book with peoples fondest memories of Tom and Ava and is being sent to him personally 

this doesn’t seem to have any backing or steam yet maybe due to lack of promotion or final goal of the project

will it be made into a cd , booklet, any promotional stuff going to happen , will it be sent to the band , will it be released on iTunes and stuff 

these things all matter 

1 hour ago, madgaz182 said:

You need to market this better, do we even have an Instagram page, do we have a final goal 

the Ava one was well thought out , included a book with peoples fondest memories of Tom and Ava and is being sent to him personally 

this doesn’t seem to have any backing or steam yet maybe due to lack of promotion or final goal of the project

will it be made into a cd , booklet, any promotional stuff going to happen , will it be sent to the band , will it be released on iTunes and stuff 

these things all matter 

I don't run this site or its social media, I just posted it here for the members as something fun to do. 

Also, the ava site your referring to is gay and used profits to order trans hookers to laugh at and humiliate because they're scared of who they really are deep inside. Also, also they're ugly on the outside too.

3 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

these things all matter 

Yeah they do but blink-182online has never been the organised community driven place, it's a mud slinging place and always has been, so you shouldn't be surprised. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...