What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we gotta have this topic back....its an easy yet useful way to get posts back Brand New - Moshi Moshi

UnderOATH - I Have Ten Friends and a Crowbar..

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I knew the album is coming out Friday but I hadn't heard anything from it! Thanks for sharing, fucking love Manges!

• Love 1
On 8/3/2020 at 3:53 PM, Bucko said:

😎

I talked to Brian Fallon about these lyrics because it was my favourite track off the album when I first heard it. The song is basically all about the influence of Bruce Springsteen's music on the Jersey music scene. Which explains the lyrics of We were orphans before
we were ever the sons of these songs, 
and And on and on and on, the alphabet boys carry on - apparently alphabet boys are like Springsteen fans or something? 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Tom Bot said:

I talked to Brian Fallon about these lyrics because it was my favourite track off the album when I first heard it. The song is basically all about the influence of Bruce Springsteen's music on the Jersey music scene. Which explains the lyrics of We were orphans before
we were ever the sons of these songs, 
and And on and on and on, the alphabet boys carry on - apparently alphabet boys are like Springsteen fans or something? 

He's truly an amazing poet. Love him.

7 hours ago, _Bagel said:

I like that a bloke that looks like a schools IT technician, wrote the greatest song of all time 

Year 2000 is pretty great too

• Like 2