Jump to content
 

What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we gotta have this topic back....its an easy yet useful way to get posts back Brand New - Moshi Moshi

UnderOATH - I Have Ten Friends and a Crowbar..

I don't know what else The La's ever did, I don't care, this is enough 

Posted Images

The music video for radiohead's "Just" is one of my favourite things. A perfect short film: the 90s, London, the man laying on the pavement with everyone asking him why he's laying there 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elisa said:

The music video for radiohead's "Just" is one of my favourite things. A perfect short film: the 90s, London, the man laying on the pavement with everyone asking him why he's laying there 

 

The performance video is also so so cool!  Don't know if you heard of it 😃 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scott. said:

One of the best tunes ever. Did you know he was 17 when he sang this?

That's mental! Didn't know that. It's such a feel good tune. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bucko said:

That's mental! Didn't know that. It's such a feel good tune. 

I’ve been getting into 60/70s music over the last year or so. Just nice feel good music from a simpler time.

These are crackers 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I’ve been getting into 60/70s music over the last year or so. Just nice feel good music from a simpler time.

These are crackers 

 

 

Mateeee You To Me Are Everything is an absolute banger. This is the music the world needs right now to heal us from Covid and pain. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bucko said:

Mateeee You To Me Are Everything is an absolute banger. This is the music the world needs right now to heal us from Covid and pain. 

It just makes the soul happy right? Simple, happy songs about love. Would have loved to have lived through the 50/60/70/80/90s. Life has just gone to absolute shit since 2000 onwards. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I do....I actually hate the song though, sozzy!

Haha shady. I completely forgot about it and then I picked up my bass and somehow started playing it. Had to search my brain for where I remembered it from. It's just a Nostalgia hit of Henry tearing up the prem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...