The blink 182 general discussion topic

Ari

25 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

I mean, the topic is inherently unknown so obviously the evidence isn’t going to be perfect. 

Going back to my earlier post, I’m not saying they saw aliens/UFOs, just something that can’t be explained. It could be some Chinese drone, but no one seems to be able to identify (no heat signature or obvious means of propulsion) so that’s why it’s interesting. 

Thanks for clarifying that. I’ve seen so many  Tombots try to say online that the navy videos are proof of being an Alien UFO. Which is complete hogwash. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I sure wish these boards were the place to go for people to discuss insane alien conspiracies without any push back

Now what are your thoughts on Big Foot?

I mean, I described the theory as “wild.” I sure wish people who were condescending at least had average reading comprehension. 

Since I was gone for the pickle-on-top-of-cheeseburger conversation, I just want to say…I think that’s extremely innovative and should be rewarded. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Honestly, I’m an idiot and made the mistake of posting in good faith instead of shit posting on here. Our exchanges are always a great wake up call on what this board is all about.

Come on dude. You are even longer tenured than me and know there are times to talk about this and times to expect shitposting.  General thread on a blink board you HAVE to expect that.

Free for all alien thread requested to be taken seriously to have your safe space?

At least half the shitposting.

This is a blink 182 message board not reddit or a specified forum.

• Like 2

Maybe Aliens eat their burgers with their pickles on top and that's why they're reaching out to you.

UFOs, as far as I'm understanding, can be anything.  Including a frisbee at night from 1,000 miles away that couldn't be identified on some infrared camera properly.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crabless Jan vol. 2 said:

Come on dude. You are even longer tenured than me and know there are times to talk about this and times to expect shitposting.  General thread on a blink board you HAVE to expect that.

Free for all alien thread requested to be taken seriously to have your safe space?

At least half the shitposting.

This is a blink 182 message board not reddit or a specified forum.

Yeah that’s fair, but at least it’s tangentially related given Tom’s involvement. I don’t think I’m the only one who sees the issue with trolling given Davey’s recent post and our overall long-term user base dropping over the years, although that might be because Blink has gone silent. 

3 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

Yeah that’s fair, but at least it’s tangentially related given Tom’s involvement. I don’t think I’m the only one who sees the issue with trolling given Davey’s recent post and our overall long-term user base dropping over the years, although that might be because Blink has gone silent. 

It's definitely just blink going silent.  It's like bitching about the Mcdonalds tables and chairs now because they ran out of food a while ago.  That would be the problem, not the tables & chairs.  We just need blink content, any content.  Otherwise it just becomes quieter regardless of shitposting.  Everyone annoys me here, but it's going to be busy or not busy based on blink.

50 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

I mean, even I think this is dumb 

It’s not dumb though, it’s inspiring. I’m currently working on making a 100% pickle bun for burgers. It’s going to be epic dude. I’m also allowing people to invest and get in at the ground floor. Invest now buy sending $100 or more to $Diddy_Faplord on cash app 

Just now, Iced_Fappuccino said:

It’s not dumb though, it’s inspiring. I’m currently working on making a 100% pickle bun for burgers. It’s going to be epic dude. I’m also allowing people to invest and get in at the ground floor. Invest now buy sending $100 or more to $Diddy_Faplord on cash app 

You’ll probably need to patent the bun, gotta watch out for the pickle making things too soggy.

In all seriousness, a pickle infused bun actually sounds good it done right. Like jalapeño cornbread.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

You’ll probably need to patent the bun, gotta watch out for the pickle making things too soggy.

In all seriousness, a pickle infused bun actually sounds good it done right. Like jalapeño cornbread.

That’s what I’m saying. And there’s a whole demographic of pickle lovers out there waiting for this. Hell, I won’t even eat a girl out until I’ve penetrated her with a pickle just so I can lap up the pickle juice from her vagina 

3 hours ago, King of the Weekend said:

You said Tom had no exposure. That’s what I was taking issue with. 

That was one podcast you referred to. He is not frequenting the top broadcasts weekly. 2001 is long gone, Tom's popularity and, if you will, influence is not what it used to be.

27 minutes ago, Ixidor said:

That was one podcast you referred to. He is not frequenting the top broadcasts weekly. 2001 is long gone, Tom's popularity and, if you will, influence is not what it used to be.

There aren’t many big names in the UFO community and Tom is routinely mentioned on the subreddits along with TTSA (also featured in a JJ Abrams documentary I saw the other day). Your original point about Tom not having much exposure for UFOs was wrong, just take the L and move on.

20 minutes ago, King of the Weekend said:

There aren’t many big names in the UFO community and Tom is routinely mentioned on the subreddits along with TTSA (also featured in a JJ Abrams documentary I saw the other day). Your original point about Tom not having much exposure for UFOs was wrong, just take the L and move on.

Sure, you win.

• Plug 1