• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• _Bagels whipped cream

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Speedo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

Here's an actual conversation between Mark and Tom from when things were going bad:    

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

he's trying to hype up by releasing single artwork now without the actual song? who tf does that lol

Well now he has time to post 8 or so blink throwbacks before it releases because he’s feeling nostalgic and definitely not because he’s trying to pump up hype.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

If the upcoming Ava song is half as as good as one of the scenes from this show then @Ghentmay just finally forgive Tom.

I've got one scene in mind particularly 😍

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ghent said:

😍

I'm going to officially retire the heart eyes emoji the day I see Ghent using that emoji intentionally in regards to Tom 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I'm going to officially retire the heart eyes emoji the day I see Ghent using that emoji intentionally in regards to Tom 

Not so fast! I was using it in reference to a Sydney Sweeney topless scene in the HBO series Euphoria hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Not so fast! I was using it in reference to a Sydney Sweeney topless scene in the HBO series Euphoria hahaha

Never heard of her or the show ... looked it up ... my goodness, she's a healthy girl!

Edited by Hex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

he's trying to hype up by releasing single artwork now without the actual song? who tf does that lol

The artwork leaked through a publishing site

17 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i don't think this band has ever had good artwork up until this current era. i actually like the way the singles look. they aren't amazing but make good 7" releases.

im betting they will totally blow it with the album art though. 

I dunno, I always liked the We Don't Need to Whisper album cover.  Dream Walker also isn't bad, just kinda meh, looks like a marble lol.

1 hour ago, M!ke said:

I dunno, I always liked the We Don't Need to Whisper album cover.  Dream Walker also isn't bad, just kinda meh, looks like a marble lol.

I like the album cover for the first love album too. Don't like the part one and part two bundle art though

25 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I always thought people were being ridiculous automatically assuming it was a drug problem. Turns out you’re all stupid idiots and I am extremely intelligent!!!

I dunno mate. Too many nose beers will definitely do some damage to your sinuses. Could all be related.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, boxelder said:

looks like we have an explanation for tom’s odd face expressions onstage

https://www.instagram.com/p/COQ_gAdpscw/

I always was like so 50/50 on this..It was almost TOO obvious how much he did it, that I thought it might actually be some legitimate twitch he can't help or serious sinus type issue (not saying I diagnosed whatever he has by any stretch..) or that he was hooked on coke during shows.

I thought he mentioned that it was a sinus issue in the past, but either way it's kinda fascinating to wonder if that could be part of the reason his voice went to absolute shit over the past 15+ years. I truly don't know of another singer who just completely lost the ability to sound like themselves or carry a tune the way Tom did.

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

I thought he mentioned that it was a sinus issue in the past, but either way it's kinda fascinating to wonder if that could be part of the reason his voice went to absolute shit over the past 15+ years. I truly don't know of another singer who just completely lost the ability to sound like themselves or carry a tune the way Tom did.

He has, not really news. He’s said it’s to pop his ears several times in the past. Some people just didn’t believe that.

• Like 3
  • Crab 1