The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

30 minutes ago, Depf said:

What does dead board even mean.

We have a best video competition, the David Kennedy thread and a member posted nudes. What more do you want? Spoiled fucking rotten.

I think there's a lack of appreciation for the overall polling situation as well. 

• Crab 1

2 hours ago, Cavalier Jan said:

It's really unfortunate the world gave us a Speedo replacement for when he decides to retire.  

#edgeheritage

For fuck sake Jan, why didn't you say #heritedge? IT'S SO OBVIOUS

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

Euphoria riff

Demo from 1:30 here.

You know, having those demo bits together actually has me a little more hyped for the album.

There's some typical AVAish wank but there's bits that actually sound potentially good. 

Best beat myself up for the next few days for daring to be optimistic though. Been on this ride way too many fuckin' times before to fall for that again!

27 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

It must be embarrassing being one of only 20 or so people who got duped, so it's no wonder they won't say.

Or maybe it would be so much cooler to be one of only 20 to have some interaction with the band members of a band you love. I don't know, it could be your thing as well 🙄

1 minute ago, twentytwenty said:

Or maybe it would be so much cooler to be one of only 20 to have some interaction with the band members of a band you love. I don't know, it could be your thing as well 🙄

At least we agree that very few people think this is worth spending money on.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kay said:

You know, having those demo bits together actually has me a little more hyped for the album.

There's some typical AVAish wank but there's bits that actually sound potentially good. 

Best beat myself up for the next few days for daring to be optimistic though. Been on this ride way too many fuckin' times before to fall for that again!

I'll admit some of those demos have me intrigued which I can't believe I'm saying but he really needs to drop the fake radio-chatter bit.  It's pretty cringe.

• Love 1

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

I'll admit some of those demos have me intrigued which I can't believe I'm saying but he really needs to drop the fake radio-chatter bit.  It's pretty cringe.

Yeeeeah like it was cute on Asthenia but he's beaten that horse to death. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Fake radio chatter? Are you talking about the astronauts talking at the beginning of the song or whatever? 

Yeah. Although I think the asthenia one is real, never found out. 

6 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I had the opposite reaction. If I wanted to listen to Whisper I'd put it on, I don't need Ilan's reinterpretation of it.