• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got this painted up, I think it turned out pretty nice!  

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Posted Images

Was going to create a new topic for this, but will stick here first ... what Blink instrumentals & 'acapella' tracks are out there? Saw a mash-up of Feeling This and Sum 41 (really) on YouTube, so the creator must've had the Feeling This vocal track... wasn't aware this was available. Are they all Rock Band tracks or something??

Was going to create a new topic for this, but will stick here first ... what Blink instrumentals & 'acapella' tracks are out there? Saw a mash-up of Feeling This and Sum 41 (really) on YouTube, so the creator must've had the Feeling This vocal track... wasn't aware this was available. Are they all Rock Band tracks or something??

All are Rock Band and Guitar Hero tracks, if I recall correctly, here are all the ones released with instrumentals and vocals separated cuz of the games:

Dammit

All The Small Things

What's My Age Again

Adam's Song

Aliens Exist

First Date

Rock Show

Stay Together For The Kids

Feeling This

I Miss You

Down

Always

Up All Night

I've seen that (think it might have been posted on here once)... It's so cool  :cool:

All are Rock Band and Guitar Hero tracks, if I recall correctly, here are all the ones released with instrumentals and vocals separated cuz of the games:

Dammit

All The Small Things

What's My Age Again

Adam's Song

Aliens Exist

First Date

Rock Show

Stay Together For The Kids

Feeling This

I Miss You

Down

Always

Up All Night

Cool... and do you know if I can listen to these anywhere? (aside from YouTube or buying RockBand lol)

anyone else this this is stupid? every day or every other day before the ep we got something blink related from tom mark or Travis. then it comes out and dead silence from all and tom jumps back on the ava train. they say the label did poor promotion for neighborhoods? well blink isn't doing any better for the ep. tom does more promoting for angels during any blink release than anything else, and the others don't say a word. Wtf?

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic