Aria

The blink 182 general discussion topic

i listened to enema of the state front to back yesterday.. makes me miss those days. the energy and youth in those songs is great. though it would be retarded if blink came out with another album like that now.

• Like 1

why isnt there any music videos or and official single for this EP. AvA releases a fucking video for a shitty remix and blink can make one of these songs a video ? Excuse me if missed something somewhere and they are in fact making a music video for one of these songs 

Mark is in London maybe when they get together for the australian tour they put out a single with video to promote it...

doubt it. Remember there was supposed to be a video for Ghost on the Dancefloor?

doubt it. Remember there was supposed to be a video for Ghost on the Dancefloor?

eff, totally forgot about that. 

was looking forward to it, by far my favorite jam off neighborhoods. 

Was going to create a new topic for this, but will stick here first ... what Blink instrumentals & 'acapella' tracks are out there? Saw a mash-up of Feeling This and Sum 41 (really) on YouTube, so the creator must've had the Feeling This vocal track... wasn't aware this was available. Are they all Rock Band tracks or something??

Was going to create a new topic for this, but will stick here first ... what Blink instrumentals & 'acapella' tracks are out there? Saw a mash-up of Feeling This and Sum 41 (really) on YouTube, so the creator must've had the Feeling This vocal track... wasn't aware this was available. Are they all Rock Band tracks or something??

All are Rock Band and Guitar Hero tracks, if I recall correctly, here are all the ones released with instrumentals and vocals separated cuz of the games:

Dammit

All The Small Things

What's My Age Again

Adam's Song

Aliens Exist

First Date

Rock Show

Stay Together For The Kids

Feeling This

I Miss You

Down

Always

Up All Night

I've seen that (think it might have been posted on here once)... It's so cool  :cool:

All are Rock Band and Guitar Hero tracks, if I recall correctly, here are all the ones released with instrumentals and vocals separated cuz of the games:

Dammit

All The Small Things

What's My Age Again

Adam's Song

Aliens Exist

First Date

Rock Show

Stay Together For The Kids

Feeling This

I Miss You

Down

Always

Up All Night

Cool... and do you know if I can listen to these anywhere? (aside from YouTube or buying RockBand lol)

anyone else this this is stupid? every day or every other day before the ep we got something blink related from tom mark or Travis. then it comes out and dead silence from all and tom jumps back on the ava train. they say the label did poor promotion for neighborhoods? well blink isn't doing any better for the ep. tom does more promoting for angels during any blink release than anything else, and the others don't say a word. Wtf?