Ari

The blink 182 general discussion topic

1 hour ago, MSandt said:

When did they start leaving out the pre-bass intro to Carousel? I wish they started playing that again.

when i first saw them in 1995, they would play the longer CC intro. by 1996, they were just doing the shorter buddha version of the song. also interesting, even though mark's "just you wait and see" backing vocal is absent on the CC recording, he still sang it live, even in 95 and 96 as i recall. and i think still does today.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

A 10” Vinyl /500 and perhaps some related merch are dropping in 42 minutes. First physical release.

Fuck, it's all gone while I took a nap from work. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....

fuuuuuuuuuuuck I missed the vinyl. been waiting 7 years for this and I missed it because I'm not a morning person lol. fuck.

at least I have my bootleg 😎😎😎

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

making this limited was kinda shitty

hoping for another release of some kind

I’m assuming first run will be limited then they’ll flog our a standard black or something. It’d be moronic not too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicegoingryan said:

Anyone ever seen this design? 

4000% not actual merch, at least for our blink.

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

making this limited was kinda shitty

hoping for another release of some kind

Mark, Tom, and Travis Show was initially limited too, but in recent years became much more available.  Hopefully we don't have to wait that long to see more physical versions of DED on sale, but I do think this isn't the last we'll have seen of physical releases for Dogs Eating Dogs regardless.

they took the DED hat off the merch shop. I'm assuming because it sold out.

The vinyl is still up there though, despite being sold out. Maybe they're keeping it up because they're going to restock. I dunno. Weird that they removed the hat but kept the record.

People say it was infected and that they didn't like each other anymore. But look at Mark, he's a completely different person when he's around Tom. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, M!ke said:

Mark, Tom, and Travis Show was initially limited too, but in recent years became much more available.  Hopefully we don't have to wait that long to see more physical versions of DED on sale, but I do think this isn't the last we'll have seen of physical releases for Dogs Eating Dogs regardless.

MTTS was "limited" to at least 500,000 copies because it went gold in 2001. i think the limited hype sticker on the CD was more marketing than anything. 

2 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

MTTS was "limited" to at least 500,000 copies because it went gold in 2001. i think the limited hype sticker on the CD was more marketing than anything. 

”Marketed as a limited edition release, The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show was initially available for only two months at retail. During that time, the album sold over 500,000 copies in the US, earning a gold certification” - Wikipedia 

42 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

”Marketed as a limited edition release, The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show was initially available for only two months at retail. During that time, the album sold over 500,000 copies in the US, earning a gold certification” - Wikipedia 

yeah, that's basically what i just said 

On 6/30/2020 at 12:32 PM, Patient #48273 said:

Pretty Little Girl is a creepy enough song title; Pretty Little Girls is absolutely horrifying.

#cancelblink182 #everythingiscreepy #canceltomdelonge #weneedanswers #justiceagainsttomdelonge #lockhimup #changethesongtitle #patienthasadirtymind