Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

My only question is why is Travis wearing a trash bag?

Dude his whole style now is so wack. I don’t get it, was the same for 25 years and now he dresses like a 7th grader who just got a gift certificate to Hot Topic. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Dude his hole style now is so wack. I don’t get it, was the same for 25 years and now he dresses like a 7th grader who just got a gift certificate to Hot Topic. 

But can he spell “whole” and “whack” correctly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Speedo said:

But can he spell “whole” and “whack” correctly?

Lol god damnit, I’m always the one to correct spelling. I’m sleepy today and I deserved this 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Travis is a right soppy cunt, the way he and the Kardashian act is fucking pathetic tbh ooooo look everyone, look how in love we are 🙄 

Yeah. Some could believe that they're actually in love! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/21/2022 at 4:09 PM, Mr Blonde said:

Travis is a right soppy cunt, the way he and the Kardashian act is fucking pathetic tbh ooooo look everyone, look how in love we are 🙄 

The nerve of this guy being happy, successful, and in love.  Disgusting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, scoobs said:

The nerve of this guy being happy, successful, and in love.  Disgusting.

Dude it goes along the lines as 'a successful person doesn't need to talk about their business'.  No one wants to see some grown adults acting like high schoolers posting PDA

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Dude it goes along the lines as 'a successful person doesn't need to talk about their business'.  No one wants to see some grown adults acting like high schoolers posting PDA

No one?  How’s TMZ in business then lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, scoobs said:

No one?  How’s TMZ in business then lol

Those people are sad tbh. 

I mean Travis, Kourtney Kardashian. They're rich as fuck, fortunate as fuck, and don't have the dignity to simply 'not' shove it in everyone's faces because they're insecure douchebags tbh.  I'm happy for Travis definitely but posting how in love you are constantly is always going to be cringey. Change my mind.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not necessarily disagreeing, but he did marry a Kardashian… their lives kind of have to be very publicly out there.  Doesn’t really bother me too much but I understand why it annoys you and many others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday to Mr. Scott "Mad Dog" Raynor!

My biggest drum inspiration and influence that he had on my drumming can't be measured (started playing drums after spending so much time watching old school live footage of the band!).

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Those people are sad tbh. 

I mean Travis, Kourtney Kardashian. They're rich as fuck, fortunate as fuck, and don't have the dignity to simply 'not' shove it in everyone's faces because they're insecure douchebags tbh.  I'm happy for Travis definitely but posting how in love you are constantly is always going to be cringey. Change my mind.

Yeah and it's not even just "we're in love" posts, it's sloppy makeouts and literally just licking each others' tongues any time they're in front of a camera.

giphy.gif

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Yeah and it's not even just "we're in love" posts, it's sloppy makeouts and literally just licking each others' tongues any time they're in front of a camera.

giphy.gif

And all the grab assing

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...