Jump to content
 

The blink 182 general discussion topic


Ari
 Share

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Can anybody put Mark's new business into layman's terms?

 

I'm not going to pretend I really understand how this would work, but the supposed venture capital approach doesn't sound great to me. Hopefully it's at least better than the current system with major labels though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I’m confused why my name was briefly changed to Duderanch4eva? Lol I love Dude Ranch don’t get it twisted!

Admin/mod changing names?! That simply could not be, not that abuse of power, not on THIS board!

  • Pickle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

I’m confused why my name was briefly changed to Duderanch4eva? Lol I love Dude Ranch don’t get it twisted!

I'm also confused because it says your username has been the same for almost a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm also confused because it says your username has been the same for almost a year.

Swear on my momma, I logged in for a brief minute yesterday and my name was duderanch4eva. I was just confused at whatever trolling attempt that was, as if I ever stated I didn’t like dude ranch. Oh well it’s back to normal now lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, FAPLORD said:

Swear on my momma, I logged in for a brief minute yesterday and my name was duderanch4eva. I was just confused at whatever trolling attempt that was, as if I ever stated I didn’t like dude ranch. Oh well it’s back to normal now lol 

It appears to be your alt account. 😂

ddxVqYX.png

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

It appears to be your alt account. 😂

ddxVqYX.png

Lol oh, I forgot about that. That’s a diff email than this account, I must have plugged in on accident and somehow gotten the password correct. Smh stupid me 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, scoobs said:

Great album.

The BEST 💗💗🤟🤟

 

Truly though, it is one of the best surprise albums of the past several years. Too bad one and done deal but had to be that way. Travis really killed the mastering/mixing or whatever (don't care master engineers in here)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

The BEST 💗💗🤟🤟

 

Truly though, it is one of the best surprise albums of the past several years. Too bad one and done deal but had to be that way. Travis really killed the mastering/mixing or whatever (don't care master engineers in here)

I like the second album too, but I get it.  Travis kills it on the drums, feels like the natural continuation of what he was doing in blink 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since nothing is going on here, here’s a drunken cover i did of “Don’t tell me (that) it’s over (hold on)” a month or two ago. Just me, a cheap vox amp, and an iPhone. One day I’ll try to start recording properly 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Here I am, chorus in a Can said:

Sounds like a don't tell me it's over cover on a cheap vox and an iphone?

The vox sounds good in person lol , that’s actually a vox mimicking a dual rectifier 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...