The blink 182 general discussion topic

Guest austiiinnnn

THE SECOND BLINK-182 MIX IS HERE!! THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE! THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE!!!

Yea they definitely still haven't turned in the single yet, but i still think they have a definite release date so it doesn't matter

They really can't meet any deadline.

• Replies 81.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• M!ke

• Chewy030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck I'm shaking.  Producer calls me at 12:15 says he'll be calling back in about an hour.   Called at 1255 and it was Mark pretending to be the producer, I mentioned  how blink-182online wa

I’ve been dabbling in wood carving the last few months. This ones not done, but thought I would share

Stay tuned for more info on this, Matt is sending me these handwritten lyrics to “Black Rain” to raise money with, 100% of the proceeds will go to the family of George Floyd.  

Posted Images

THE SECOND BLINK-182 MIX IS HERE!! THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE! THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE!!!

Yea they definitely still haven't turned in the single yet, but i still think they have a definite release date so it doesn't matter

They really can't meet any deadline.

They had it finished on time, but because of the holiday weekend the mixing got all screwed up. They can still hand it in the day before they release it and still have it released the next day

Guest austiiinnnn
They had it finished on time, but because of the holiday weekend the mixing got all screwed up.

SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO BESIDES ME???

They can still hand it in the day before they release it and still have it released the next day

AND you work for the label and know their itinerary/protocol for deadlines??

Don't be so foolish. There was never any "due date". That's just silly. They can turn this stuff in any time they want, and it'll probably be next week or longer when both tracks are mastered.

They had it finished on time, but because of the holiday weekend the mixing got all screwed up. They can still hand it in the day before they release it and still have it released the next day

They can still hand it in the day before they release it and still have it released the next day

AND you work for the label and know their itinerars/protocol for deadlines??

Don't be so foolish. There was never any "due date". That's just silly. They can turn this stuff in any time they want, and it'll probably be next week or longer when both tracks are mastered.

i meant to say probably the mixing got messed up by the holiday, and I meant it is technologically possible to release the song the day after they handed it in. I wasn't saying they actually will or anything. Sorry for the bad wording, but I was just thinking of positive possibilities geez

Guest austiiinnnn

AND you work for the label and know their itinerars/protocol for deadlines??

i meant to say probably the mixing got messed up by the holiday, and I meant it is technologically possible to release the song the day after they handed it in. I wasn't saying they actually will or anything. Sorry for the bad wording, but I was just thinking of positive possibilities geez

It's okay dude, I love you.

i dont like this austin fella

Well I like you.

where the hell does it say anywhere they didnt meet the deadline????

all we know is his listening to a 2nd mix...ever occur to you its a different song?

i really think we need to institute a system where people who claim to have any clue some of the newer members get locked from posting untill 2 weeks after the album drops

im not generally a hater but 20 pages in the last 2 days and its mostly bullshit because of annoying idiots (who are all new)

How the second sentence follows from the first is beyond me.

Guest austiiinnnn

Because if the singles (the 2 that are to be turned in) have already be turned in, then Mark would be listening to the 3rd or 4th blink-182 mixes. Not the second.

It's simple math, really.

Unless of course you think he turned the first 2 songs without listening to them.

Because if the singles (the 2 that are to be turned in) have already be turned in, then Mark would be listening to the 3rd or 4th blink-182 mixes. Not the second.

Posted six days ago:

"today two of our songs are getting sent out for mix.  within days they will be delivered to the label.  within two weeks they should be out in the world."

So they sent out two songs and they have gotten the two songs back.  The next step (following from Mark's second sentence up above there, keep up with me austin I know basic logic is hard for you) would be to deliver them to the label tomorrow.  And then the label will release them within a week or so.  He said nothing about sending in a third or fourth song.

Now shut the fuck up.

Unless of course you think he turned the first 2 songs without listening to them.

Do you even like the band?

All you do is post negative shit about them and try and argue with people.

Guest austiiinnnn

Posted six days ago:

"today two of our songs are getting sent out for mix.  within days they will be delivered to the label.  within two weeks they should be out in the world."

So they sent out two songs and they have gotten the two songs back.  The next step (following from Mark's second sentence up above there, keep up with me austin I know basic logic is hard for you) would be to deliver them to the label tomorrow.  And then the label will release them within a week or so.  He said nothing about sending in a third or fourth song.

Now shut the fuck up.

I don't think you understood anything I said at all.

Posted six days ago:

Now shut the fuck up.

Nope that's still not going to be good enough for him.

He knows everything about what's going on with Blink and when we will get new music.

they had a deadline to send in 2 songs by july 3rd wasnt it...

they got sent to the mix and they have come back as finished???? whats there to argue they have sent the songs in. This is also if it is the same 2 songs and not more songs but who knows. Either way they did post that they were sent off therefore not missing any deadline..

why havent we muzzled this austin yet?

Posted six days ago:

Now shut the fuck up.

I don't think you understood anything I said at all.

I don't think you understand anything he said.

• _Kyle_ pinned this topic