blink-182 Song Election - Enema of the State

yodda

13 minutes ago, Neckbeard_Jan said:

I don't really feel like voting for this...but I need to save Man Overboard (yikes people)

Anthem

But man overboard wasn’t on enema. It would be a crying shame if that outlasts ATST, just doesn’t make sense 

1 hour ago, Neckbeard_Jan said:

It's one of their best songs (and videos).

I didn't make the rules, yoda did..

It is a great song. Just would be stupid and fake news if it beats out ATST as being a “better” or “more important” song from Enema of the State. Despite what you may feel about each individual song, Everyone knows this can’t be a more important or “better” song than ATST if only discussing enema 

Man Overboard. Simply cause Anthem might be my favourite song from Enema and also cause ATST is a way better song. Yeah, it's overplayed song and I roll my eyes whenever people only know blink for that song and a couple of other tracks, but it's still a fucking great song IMO. That video of the guy reviewing it explains it in perfect detail.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Man Overboard. Simply cause Anthem might be my favourite song from Enema and also cause ATST is a way better song. Yeah, it's overplayed song and I roll my eyes whenever people only know blink for that song and a couple of other tracks, but it's still a fucking great song IMO. That video of the guy reviewing it explains it in perfect detail.

Are you talking about the “why this song is great” video ?

• Like 1