1. Message Board

1. 1.4k

Post any problems you have with the message board in here. (Guest posting is OFF)
      blink182online+support[at]gmail.com if you can't login to your account.

1. 376k

Simple Creatures, AVA, +44, BCR, Transplants

Talk about other bands

Post about your band, your instrument, and all things music

• Recent Status Updates

• Roary  »  Fun, Catchy Pop-Punk

What did you do to get banned?
      · 3 replies
    • Bucko

Wow. These new songs 🖤 I feel like they had to kind of play it safe on OMT. But this OMT part 2 slaps like there's no tomorrow 
      · 0 replies
    • Noble

all modern pop remixes are all of the same shitty quality. "durr, let's make the bass louder and add a flanger effect". I swear to god. if you're gonna make a cover or remix do it like gym class heroes's cover of breakfast in america. jeez. Lord forbid anyone making bubblegum pop or new edm can produce an original track. and while this is happening they're complaining that because of the chord progressions and chorus melody, good 4 u by olivia rodrigo ripped off misery business by paramore. which, by that logic would have made the latter a rip off of boulevard of broken dreams by green day. and its funny to hear the pop scene say that because all they do is use the same chord progressions. the only creativity is when in what was I made for the chords were modified to be spicier. and really old town road by lil nas x stole a banjo track from trent reznor. so wanna complain about thievery?
      · 1 reply
    • Ghent

Upper right corner, click username, "sign out"
      · 1 reply
    • Noble

wait how tf do I use this site again its been a while
      · 0 replies
  • Popular Contributors