• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Cavalier Jan

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Speedo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

The only way Tom should be allowed back in the band is if he climbs that same street light to impress Mark this time.   *broken ankles are optional.

Posted Images

This is the picture from a few days ago that people are talking about since many of you haven't seen it apparently:

nzbhqxp063501.png

No chance it's with Tom IMO. I believe @Kay pointed out that Tom doesn't even have a studio. I pointed out that Tom would've 100% posted about it on social media to stir up the fans. Someone probably just has that guitar, or maybe Tom was nice and gave Travis one back in the day. Tom would likely have it all painted and burned as well. Also Aaron Rubin's hair would've been sticking out more LOL. It's #FakeNews IMHO.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

This is the picture from a few days ago that people are talking about since many of you haven't seen it apparently:

nzbhqxp063501.png

No chance it's with Tom IMO. I believe @Kay pointed out that Tom doesn't even have a studio. I pointed out that Tom would've 100% posted about it on social media to stir up the fans. Someone probably just has that guitar, or maybe Tom was nice and gave Travis one back in the day. Tom would likely have it all painted and burned as well. Also Aaron Rubin's hair would've been sticking out more LOL. It's #FakeNews IMHO.

It wasn't me who pointed it out but aye, I don't think it's worth overthinking. 

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

I was not aware he had a new show ... I stopped watching him in the 90's.

Has newish show on netflix, trying to recreate the old one though.  Its infront of a live audience though so hes just pandering to them and trying to make jokes the whole time and its god awful.  He tries to be cool guy internet meme the whole time and it sucks

On 12/23/2017 at 11:23 PM, Nshesaid said:

I don't know how some people think Tom is crazy if he's working with some very educated, notable people on To The Stars Academy. Luis Elozondo was on center stage with the NYT article that came out.

At this point no amount of evidence will be enough for the skeptics.